Saying Good-bye

Whatever

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is a bit early, but summer is going to be busy. I wanted to make sure you knew what happened to me!
I'm going to be gone all next year. I'll be having the greatest time ever, so don't be worried!
Starting July 25 2005, I'm going to be travelling in India. I'll visit the Girl Scout World Center in Pune and the Taj Mahal, among other places. http://www.sangamwagggs.org.uk/ Starting August 26, I will be studying in England in Grantham. www.ueharlax.ac.uk Then I'll spend Christmas somewhere in Europe. I want to study at the Goethe Institut for a month. www.goethe.de Then on March 3 I will study in Heidelberg until the end of July 2006. http://www.heidelberg.edu/ajy/
I'm really excited about this! Wish me luck!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Wish me luck!
Well, if you insist... :wink:
The best of luck to you, and have fun! Not that I need to tell you to do that, you already said that you would be, but, well.... I like stating the obvious. OOH! I should add that to my list of things I'm good at. I've got the rest of it in another thread, don't remeber which... yes I do! But I don't know how to make a link to it. And I'm rambling again, any ways. That's on my list of things I'm good at. Ok, I'm REALLY done now. I think. Oh, just stop me before I get even more carried away than I already have.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
We'll be watiting for you when you get back! Have fun mate. :wink: Don' tget up to too much misgif. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Good luck on all your future endeavors Beth.Have a safe trip.:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Good luck, Beth, and have a great time! Gee, I would love to go to India, but you will be coming back to MC when you are finished, right?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Oh I hop she does! Bye Beth,Have a very good time and I'm sure you'll do very good there. :wink: