Scariest Piggy Hairdo?

Nick22

Reaction score
i actually like her hair curly. and mrspepper your right, she does look gorgeous!:smile:

muppetguy

Reaction score
I saw that...

I just love Piggy! I acctually came accross that video on youtube a few days ago. Yeah, that hair is way to wild. I am not a fan of the fro fpor Piggy as each face type has a specific hair style that looks just great and those pictures of letters to sant, that last picture that was pointed out, she is just
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! I was so happy to see a piggy thread like this. I still think her hair was just stunning in the muppet caper era, but this is very close to it. Volume and curls looks great on the diva.:wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I like her hair a little wavy best, like in the '70s. I don't like it straight at all.

I didn't like her Muppets Take Manhattan '80s curly look that much, but I like her curly look in The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show. Maybe because it's longer and fuller.

Kiki

Reaction score
I didn't think much of the brunette Piggy. Dude- she's a world-reknowned blonde! But other than that I've liked pretty much all of there hairstyles, even the really tacky ones. Miss Piggy's been around for over 30 years and her hairstyles have captured what was "the look" during that era.

goshposh

Reaction score
the 80's frizz, it gives me shivers just thinking about it