Scary and urgent

MrsPepper

Reaction score
One of my neighbours, a little 3 year old boy, got lost earlier this morning when he was with his family at their cottage. Cottage with a lake... either that, or he's lost in the bush somewhere. If you're religious at all, do you think you could pray for him and his family? If not, just send good thoughts, or something...
What's worse is, right now I'm stuck at home and I don't know how anything is going, and I can't help out at all.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ahhh, now I feel awkward, as I've no replies. But he's found. That's a relief. Pretty scary for a moment there..

luvtosr

Reaction score
Of course. My heart goes out to them, I have a three-year-old and he has a habit of trying to run away, I don't know what I'd do if he actually managed it.

I hope they find him safe and sound.

Edit: You couldn't have posted that two minutes earlier? Hehe, well I am glad anyway.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thank you. Yeah, I had found out this morning, he'd been gone for about 2 hours, and two minutes after I posted I found out from my dad that they just found him. ^_^

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Thank you. Yeah, I had found out this morning, he'd been gone for about 2 hours, and two minutes after I posted I found out from my dad that they just found him. ^_^
Good, glad to hear he's safe. Also glad to hear I can breathe again.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Glad they found the kid.

Question is, why were they not looking after the boy at the time?

ryan

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
So glad they found him. My cousin's son pulled something of a disappearing act on us just the other day, not for long, but enough to get me worried. Glad everything's ok!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. :smile:

And ryhoyarbie, that's a very insensitive way to look at it. It's impossible to look after a child every second, and as the forest area where their cottage is located is really big, it's easy for a little person to get lost. It's not hard for kids to get lost, even in stores! And I babysit regularily for kids around his age and let me tell you, they are busy busy busy.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Thanks, guys. :smile:

And ryhoyarbie, that's a very insensitive way to look at it. It's impossible to look after a child every second, and as the forest area where their cottage is located is really big, it's easy for a little person to get lost. It's not hard for kids to get lost, even in stores! And I babysit regularily for kids around his age and let me tell you, they are busy busy busy.
I wasn't trying to be mean by any means, I just fail to see how parents can let their kids go off and not keep an eye on them. But let's drop the subject. I don't want to open up a can of worms here.

ryan

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Right, then. Thanks. Forgive me, I'm a bit touchy at the moment...