Scary Classic Muppet Sketches

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
Okay, I don't have anything that scares me in The Muppet show, but Sesame Street, I have one special fear: BIG BIRD! I still watch Sesame Street because I can't say my alphabet at the LMNOP part... I always end up saying MNNOP! lol...

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
LOL, this is a good thread. I recall three things that scared the bjesus out of me. Twiggy episode, with Uncle Deadly as the Phantom Of the Muppets, HOLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY Cr*p!!!!! Then It was The Ugga Wugga Skit, and only one other character scared me, and that was on Sesame Street, The Big Blue Wolf that was with Kermit on the New Flashes.

Barbarella

Reaction score
I was always scared of Dr. Teeth. The phantom of the Muppet show was creepy too. And that old guy from the Gambler.

I remember being in kindergarten when the pilot aired- I remember seeing commercials for it and begging my mother to let me watch it when it came on. She babysat the neighbors across the street all the time. So we all watched it, and the whole thing scared the crap out of me. I was to scared to even walk home across the street. The only things I even remember from it was Dr. Teeth and Return to Beneath the Planet of the Pigs. I didn't think they were going to let me watch the Muppet Show after it premiered. But I eventually became a huge fan and love Pigs in Space. And now that I've watched the pilot again, it's not scary at all. I still flash back a little and I do feel a little weird watching it. But I'll never forget being terrified of it when I was little.
Now I'm flashing back to when I was little and my aunt used to tell me that Dr. Teeth was in the basement with that baby from It's Alive and that little monster from Trilogy of Terror.
Okay, I watched way too much tv as a young child. Now I'm scarred for life.

Emily Bear

Reaction score
Love to tremble

Whistle a happy tune, with Julie Andrews.
I've got you under my skin, when Behemoth is eating Shakey Sanchez.
You do something to me, as Svengali really does something to some Pink what-not.