Scenes in movies you always find tough to watch

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Not a movie, but the scene from Spongebob where Squidward chokes on a fork always disgusted me and made me feel uncomfortable.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Not a movie, but the scene from Spongebob where Squidward chokes on a fork always disgusted me and made me feel uncomfortable.
Also the scene where Spongebob gets his spiky boots stuck in the Tattletale Strangler's eyes

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Several Family Guy scenes always made me uncomfortable (for various reasons) as well:

-Stewie falling down the stairs, busting his head opened, and then throwing up
-The scene where Stewie gives birth from his NOSE after making some disgusting pregnancy ray
-Peter killing a beached whale with a fork lift
-The cutaway scene where Peter brutally stabs Yogi Bear right in front of
Boo-Boo
-The entirety of the episode Herpe, the Love Sore (except for the Electric Mayhem cutaway, I loved that of course :big_grin:)
-Peter (as the woodcutter from Little Red Riding Hood) sawing Brian (as the Big Bad Wolf) in half in a very graphic fashion
-Stewie singing You Needed Me by Anne Murray to Brian (Not because it's gross or offensive, actually the complete opposite. The scene always made me cry due to how a normally silly episode suddenly transitions into a sad story about a puppy being taken away from his family. Puppy Brian snuggling up to his mother gets to me every time)
-Brian talking to Stewie about how he's always wanted to kill himself when they are a stuck in a vault together (Again, it was a very unexpected tragic scene)
-Liam Neeson's intentionally offbeat cutaway about a soldier dying in the Civil War
-The episode where Jason Voorhees shows up during a cutaway joke and repeatedly gets stabbed by his own son

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Another scene I find tough to watch is the flashback to Nick's childhood in Zootopia. Seeing young Nick get bullied and muzzled by the Cub Scouts is just so heartbreaking. Makes you wanna give the poor guy a hug.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Another scene I find tough to watch is the flashback to Nick's childhood in Zootopia. Seeing young Nick get bullied and muzzled by the Cub Scouts is just so heartbreaking. Makes you wanna give the poor guy a hug.
I've always felt the same way about "When Somebody Loved Me" from Toy Story 2. Poor Jessie, :frown:. Only something as genius as Pixar can make me feel bad for a toy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually, I find seeing Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho being kidnapped by Gourmet from his stretching powers though to watch.

Seeing him kicked in the face and then gagged in the episode "Game Over" is also tough.

Any Del

Reaction score

The music that plays during Hiruko's death... Makes me reflect on my life in general...