School starts for me, now

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Baby Animal said:
8:30? Yikes!

When I was in high school, not only did I walk to school unhill both ways in the snow of Southern California desert, but school started at 7:45 am and went to 2:45 pm (unless I took 0 period and 7th period, then I went from 6:50 am to 3:30 pm.)

I used to dream of living in a corridor!
Are you serious? Well, not about the uphill both ways in the sunny snow part, but the 7:45 to 2:45 part. That's really early! And a pretty long day too. 6:50 to 3:30 is nuts!
Erin

Baby Animal

Reaction score
My junior year, I took 0 period Volleyball because I liked Volleyball. I took 7th period peer counseling. So yeah, 6:50 - 3:30... come to school in the winter while it was still dark... that was fun.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I can still get log on to this site from the library computor. I'll have to wait until class to learn anything else.

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Hey, that's pretty important. You could have been unfortunate like poor Ben and not been able to get on at school.

Go learn some edjamacation or something.

BJC899

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I just got home from school supply shopping. My school day is 7:45-2:25. Boy am I beat. Thanks for your responces. Such a good thing when I come home, and check my email and I have 3 email from teachers. I guess school has really startred.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Tell us all about it.

*puts on a pair of glasses with pupils drawn on them.

:sleep:

BJC899

Reaction score
Did I learn anything new? Here is my day....

The hallwyas are way to small. My mouth was bleading because a girl jumped on top of me, and I bit my tounge. (thats the 3rd time its happaned :boo:) Someone stoll my cell phone and jacket. All my teachers are really bad.

The one good thing? There's only 19 people in my gym class! Apposed to the 140 kids in the period after the gym period I am in.

I learned that in such a small school, you can still miss people in the halls.

Thats it. It took me so long to get everything ready tonight. (School Supplys and stuff)