1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Scooby-Doo"-style episode?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Muppet dude, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

Hey, I remember an episode of "Muppet Babies" where in the beginning of it, there was a scene that reminded me of the Scooby-Doo episode "Mine Your Own Business." A part in that Scooby episode had Scooby and Shaggy pretending to be a train in a tunnel, with Shaggy making "NNNNNNN!" noises like a train horn and Scooby using a flashlight. Well, in this Muppet Babies episode, in the beginning they fantasize exploring in dark tunnels. Gonzo goes in a tunnel alone, and then sees a light coming toward him with an "NNNNNNN" sound (and they show an actual clip of a train coming), and Gonzo runs away, and the "train" was revealed to be only Kermit and Skeeter with a flashlight.

I've been trying to figure out that episode for years. Can anyone help me?
  2. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

oh boy...haven't even seen that particular episode...

BJ
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

it is the " Great Cookie Train Robbery"
  4. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Screw it, i HAVE seen that one, but not in its entirety. It was on one of those "Yes I Can" VHS tapes...barf...

BJ