Scooter in IAVMMCM.

golden teeth

Reaction score
Well, I was reading some threads from november of 2002, and the first board on Muppet central Forum had people saying that Scooter had a "beefy" cameo in Its a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. I was just wondering if you considered his role a beefy cameo or an actual role, because he was actually in quite a bit of it. :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I consider it a role. I don't think he would've been acknowledged in the alternate universe if he didn't have an actual role. The Mayhem were there because they had a scene with Snoop Dog, but it was edited out for content. So that's why they were in the alternate world.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
on the lists I make, I include all characters that speak

golden teeth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hmmm...I'd say cameo...but...*shrug*
His lines in the film are numerous.

1."10-4. Bacon down. Bacon down."
2."The ham is jammed. Repeat the ham is jammed."
3."You mean that's not a wig?"
4."Fozzie's right. Kermit, I defer my paycheck. Count me in!"
5."Boss, you are the intro."
6."Santa baby from dooby dooby doo."
7."Kermit, you're on."
8."Anytime, hahahaha."
9."So you girls been dancing a long time?"
10."Hey wait, don't leave. My uncle used to own the theater!"
11."Yes! Great!"
12."Yeah, boss?"
13."I haven't seen Fozzie since he left."

and many more lines that I am forgetting. He was a strong supporting charcter in the film, I felt.

BEAR

Reaction score
Maybe he can just be considered a supporting role rather than "cameo". I think a cameo would be more like Bean Bunny's role in The Muppet Wizard of Oz, or Big Bird in The Muppet Movie. A few lines maybe but the moment is golden.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I remember when I re-watched that movie for the second time (it had been a year or so when it first aired) and Gonzo was contacting Scooter on the walkie-talkie I was like "Wait a minute... did he just say 'SCOOTER'?!"

Brian Henson's performance of Scooter, I thought, wasn't too bad. I mean sure the voice didn't sound like Richard Hunt's at all... but it fit the character.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
scooter and beefy are two words that don't belong lol
A second that motion! Err..notion. Yeah. What was really disturbing was Scooter (alt. universe) dancing in a CAGE...*shudder*

rexcrk

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
A second that motion! Err..notion. Yeah. What was really disturbing was Scooter (alt. universe) dancing in a CAGE...*shudder*
Haha I personally thought that was HILARIOUS! (Because it's SO un-Scooter like!)