Screenshots of humans?

zanimum

Reaction score
Does anyone have screenshots of the humans from Sesame Street, other than the current cast?

I'm looking for anyone, really...

ABC Rapper, Angela, Antonio, Billy, Buffy, Carlo, Celina, Clarice, David, Fanny, the original Gabby, the original two Gordons, either Mr. Handford, Harriet, Hiroshi, Mr. Hooper, Jamal, John-John, Judy, Kayla, Keshia, Larry and Phyllis, Lillian, Kim, Koty, Lexine, Linda, Maya, Mr. Macintosh, Miguel, Mike, the earlier two Miles, Molly the Mail Lady, The Number Painter and his victim, Olivia, Rafael, Rhasaan, Mr. Robinson, Ruthie, Savion, Sheldon, Tarah, Tom, Uncle Wally, Wally and Ralph, Wanda the Word Fairy, Willy

Why only screenshots? Their end use is Wikipedia Encyclopedia's List of Sesame Street characters ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sesame_Street_characters ), which I've been developing for a while as a list with mini-articles in it. Since Wikipedia is "The Free Encyclopedia", all content has to be under a free license. As there's no original pictures of these characters, by contributors to Wikipedia, we're stuck not being able to get pics from Sesame Street Magazine, Sesame Street Unpaved, et al., only screenshots are okay on Wikipedia.

By the way, anyone can edit any article on Wikipedia, including this one. I prefer you avoid adding more characters to the list for the time being though, I want to concentrate on polishing what's there already, before we add on.

Nick

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Zanimum, wanted to talk to you about a few things here.

Perhaps you're unaware of it, but I've been posting updated versions of my master Muppet Listings in the Classic Muppets section of the forums with a cavalcade of characters from almost every Henson production. The list's the main thing now, but once I finish my studies I plan to carry out true hardcore hands-on full-blown research getting eventually a text and audio publication of the Muppet Universe. It'd contain a family album with all the characters collected so far, episode guides, script transcripts, all that good stuff.
To that end, wanted to ask... From the list of humans you posted above...
Who are Clarice and Keshia? Also, who performed those characters?
When you say "the original Gabriela" do you mean Desiree Casado when she was younger? Cause to my knowledge, she's the only actress who's played that role.
Also, the ABC Rapper... Is this a human character? Or are you refering to the Muppet character known as Ferlenghetti Donnizetti?
As for screen shots, I'd recommend you contact Justin Faulknor or Boober_Gorg and let them know what you're after by labeling your message with "SS Humans" in the subject heading or something related to that.
Episode 355 will get you Rafael and Molly the Mail Lady, 1091-1095 will get you Sheldon, Buffy, Cody, and a slue of other Hawaiian friends.
Check with either of them and I hope this helps.

zanimum

Reaction score
The Count said:
Perhaps you're unaware of it, but I've been posting updated versions of my master Muppet Listings in the Classic Muppets section of the forums with a cavalcade of characters from almost every Henson production. The list's the main thing now, but once I finish my studies I plan to carry out true hardcore hands-on full-blown research getting eventually a text and audio publication of the Muppet Universe. It'd contain a family album with all the characters collected so far, episode guides, script transcripts, all that good stuff.
Yes, I'm definitely aware of it. One of your threads had a list of characters in Elmo's World, I adapted it for en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elmo's_World

The Count said:
To that end, wanted to ask... From the list of humans you posted above...
Who are Clarice and Keshia? Also, who performed those characters?
I'm sure Sesame Street Unpaved said Clarice was David's grandmother, yet imdb claims Clarice is just the name of the actress who played Harriet. Keshia was on imdb a few days ago, now she's gone... I'm having a Snuffleupagus moment, I guess.

The Count said:
When you say "the original Gabriela" do you mean Desiree Casado when she was younger? Cause to my knowledge, she's the only actress who's played that role.
Actually, Gabriela Rodriguez was actually played by Sonia's real daughter Gabriela Manzano, until Gaby started to get anxious and not like having to do things for the camera that she didn't want to do. It was talked about on a parenting article for the Sesame Workshop website. I'll try and see if I can find it.

The Count said:
Also, the ABC Rapper... Is this a human character? Or are you refering to the Muppet character known as Ferlenghetti Donnizetti?
Oh geez... looking again at imdb, even the ABC Rapper's gone. And now there's new characters like Sharla (197?), David Seisay (1971-1972), Ellie Jane (1978-1990), and Hans Heinz (1970). I don't know what's with imdb.

The Count said:
As for screen shots, I'd recommend you contact Justin Faulknor or Boober_Gorg and let them know what you're after by labeling your message with "SS Humans" in the subject heading or something related to that.
Episode 355 will get you Rafael and Molly the Mail Lady, 1091-1095 will get you Sheldon, Buffy, Cody, and a slue of other Hawaiian friends.
Check with either of them and I hope this helps.
Thanks for the advice, Count!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then... Guess I'd better get back to recalibrating the list I got on file.
Won't post that bad boy till probably year's end after getting all I can from Season 36 and some additions from tapes with episodes.
What I've already gotten from imdb will stay, but I'm not sure I'll be adding any of their newer entries any time soon. What this rully calls for is some in-depth research which I plan to do when I can get this project of mine off the ground and started in earnest.

LMK if you need any help, or an advanced copy of ML 15 in progress of changing to 16.