1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

SDCC 2011

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by ceelos, Jun 26, 2011.

1. ceelos New Member

Has anything Muppets been announced for SDCC? A panel, toys or other merch??
  2. j3h Active Member

Unfortunately nothing. Awhile ago in an interview, Segel said they would be there...but recently the Walt Disney company said they are not bringing or presenting anything at SDCC.
    I am going and hoping to come across something...even if its just a promotional button. I would love to get my hands on a 27X40 poster of Kermit as Green Lantern teaser
  3. beaker Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it's all about D23 in late August for Disney related stuff this time around
  4. RockSTAR girl Member

Did anyone get this from SDCC? Exclusive Muppet Show print from ACME by Dave Perillo. http://montygog.blogspot.com/2011/07/muppet-show.html I was there and it completely slipped my mind. Although, $50 for a silkscreen print is a pretty ridiculous, so I don't feel that bad that it slipped my mind lol.
  5. j3h Active Member

I did get the "not easy being green" version of the print which was limited to 100 copies...in fact I got #100 while a friend of mine got #99. We both picked up on preview night, so they were not selling them in number order since we were not the first or last buyers of the print.
  6. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Nail on the head. They actually didn't let anyone involved in the movie go in (I guess Jason might have been there as part of a How I Met Your Mother Panel, but I think he was there to talk about the show ONLY if he was). Though I think that was a right stupid move... even though, for fairness sake, they did withhold stuff about the Avengers movie.
  7. j3h Active Member

I had posted this in the replicas forum's EFX thread, but I think most have stopped even looking in there (with this nugget of news, understandibly so)
    But since this tread collects SDCC news and experiences, I'll repost my post as a quote here:

8. j3h Active Member

Also at SDCC, I did get a free promo copy of the first couple of chapters of the up coming book "tales of a sixth grade Muppet" and 6 different collectable Muppet bookmarks from the publisher which advertise the Muppets "Frogs are Funny" book.
    RockSTAR girl likes this.
  9. RockSTAR girl Member

Oh! I just saw that at Target. Did you read it? Any good? Any pics of the bookmarks?