Season 35 reruns begin April 3, 2006

PigBoyCrosby

Reaction score
Does anybody else think this forum is kind of *****? I mean, you have to wait between posts, you have to have a certain number of posts to do things? What is this bull?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
PigBoyCrosby said:
Does anybody else think this forum is kind of *****? I mean, you have to wait between posts, you have to have a certain number of posts to do things? What is this bull?
yeah the moderators are strict about such things.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
PigBoyCrosby said:
Honestly, your entire post is out of order. This is a family forum and I personally strive very hard to make sure this forum keeps a positive attitude for my own enjoyment as well as all the other fans here.

The wait between posts is to ward off spam posts. Besides that, you double-posted in a 3-minute span of time in the same thread. Why not just edit the last thread you were in with the new information. You don't have to wait to do that.

I'm sure that others would agree that we would appreciate your patience and undertanding.

As far as your dislike of this forum I'm sure other forums might better suit you and would welcome you there if this one does not suit your needs.

Thanks,
Kev

ISNorden

Reaction score
I never saw season 35 either, except for the few episodes I might have caught at a friend's home; I've gone without a television of my own for about five years (and didn't buy a new set until I moved to a place with free basic cable). These reruns will be new to at least some adults, even though they don't inspire us to remember the classic stuff... :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Season 35 brings back depressing memories for me. It's complicated.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does anyone find it odd they ALWAYS get new sponsers when the show starts a new wave of reruns? Seriously.... they sponser the reruns. They always get new ads for the old sponsers, too. It kinda ticks me the heck off.

ISNorden

Reaction score
As much as I lament Sesame Street's decline, whoever thought of starting Season 35 episodes with those "Sesame Moments" clips was a genius. It's the only way that some viewers will ever see some classic bits again. Unfortunately, it seems to be an "anniversary special" that won't repeat until Season 40 or so. :frown: