Season 39 in Hi-Def

Drtooth

Reaction score
and Neil Patrick Harris is said to appear as the "Fairy Shoe Person".
NARF! no comment! :stick_out_tongue: you know I'm kiddin' yah!

and singer/songwriter Feist will sing a variation of her hit song "1234", reworked as "1234 Monsters Crawling 'Cross the Floor".
Another celbrity version of a song parody? I'm really startin' to hate these self serving self parodies. I really wish we could see an up and coming Chris Cerf type write some sort of sound alike parodty with an AM decked out to look like said celebrity.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Another celbrity version of a song parody? I'm really startin' to hate these self serving self parodies. I really wish we could see an up and coming Chris Cerf type write some sort of sound alike parodty with an AM decked out to look like said celebrity.
Well, they've been doing them for decades. There's been Smokey Robinson, Norah Jones, Billy Joel, James Taylor, Tony Bennett, James Blunt, Sheryl Crow, The Goo Goo Dolls, Alicia Keys, Patti LaBelle, The Spin Doctors, and R.E.M. (to name but a few). And they still do the style parodies and sound-alikes sung by Muppets.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Muppet News Flash posted this clip on youtube. A preview of Season 39 with Brian Williams. We can see Lila in (sort of) action.

Now, I really like this idea. A case of mine-i-tis. Now, I'm glad with all the hypergreed going around lately, they've taken this route.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The arbor looks unusual... did that brick apartment building where Elmo lives get extended or something? It almost goes all the way down to where Gina's office/shop is now...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay, I must admit the little red guy was very cute in that brief clip. Not the least bit annoying. Maybe he's learned the lesson or Mine-itus. :grouchy:

:search: The street looks fine to me, but I think they're shooting from different angles. Maybe a little nudging of set pieces has occurred to enable more dynamic shots. It still looks like the same street, but I think they're getting a little more interesting sith the shot composition. That's great! :super:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay, I must admit the little red guy was very cute in that brief clip. Not the least bit annoying. Maybe he's learned the lesson or Mine-itus.
Yeah, I was going to point out the irony of that, but felt it was too obvious. Maybe they all got Mine-itis when Elmo bit them or something.

ssetta

Reaction score
No! I Don't Wanna See This! I can't believe I'm the only one here who doesn't have an HDTV. I'm like so behind technology, you won't believe it. I still have a very old Hitachi 13" Color TV with a rotary tuner. My parents are so cheap!

And the main thing I'm concerned about is classic clips being used. None of the material that I enjoy watching on TV will EVER be in HD. It's completely useless to me. I am gonna cry really hard and let out my tears on February 17, 2009.