Season One of SNL On Demand

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For those of you who have Comcast/xfinity cable service, with Video On Demand, the first season of Saturday Night Live is currently available... and you know what THAT means, do you not?

Now would be a good time, for those who haven't, to see The Land of Gorch, and see what SNL was like when the Muppets were incorporated onto the show.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Oh I hope they do it for Cox Communications next. I own the Rachel Welch episode on my Amazon on Demand account. I got to see if it's on iTunes yet. I love Scred, my favorite Jerry Nelson character EVER! :smile: I own Season 1 on DVD but I didn't realize the last episode is on the season 2 set. Just like Herman Munster of The Munsters, I just wanted to stomp my foot and say "Darn, Darn, Darn" until the roof over my head feel apart. lol
"This has been told in the great book, the bible? No Bill Bair's book of puppetry." lol One of my favorite lines from the last Land of Gorch. By the way, who owns the characters? If JHC still does, they could do a revival with Henson Alternative. Though probably need replacements because Fran Bill who was Vash is the only Muppeteer left from The Land of Gorch crew who's still performing.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Arg! I don't have Comcast! Hopefully I'll get to see some of Land of the Gorch someday. :sigh: