Seasons 2-5 DVD

MWoO

Reaction score
Is a season 2 actually planned for release yet? I'd really like to pick up all the seasons.

AAO

Reaction score
I think it's that Ultimate Disney .com site?

AAO

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo the cover art for the DVDs are awesome! Hopefully that's how they'll all look!

AAO

Reaction score
Now I haven't been able to find any more detail on the special features anything 'cept that it's coming out in spring '06...anyone know anything else?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
UltimateDisney, a unofficial Disney DVD fansite, lists The Muppet Show -Season 2 as "expected spring 2006". I contacted them to see what prompted them to list that time frame (to see if they had any new information from Disney or other sources with more information on the release). They said that they are working from the same exact information we are (infact they cited my site, The Muppet Newsflash, and Muppet Central as some of their main source for this information). There is nothing official yet. And Spring 2006 is just the educated guess - an expectation - not an official plan.

I’ve was told that the goal was to have Season 2 out around the spring of 2006, (March/April/May-ish). However, Disney may decide to push it even later (depending on the overall marketing plan for the series and The Muppets’ work on DVD, along with the factor of just how long it takes them to actually put the whole season 2 set together).

I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear anything more, but take everything with "a grain of salt" until we hear something more solid. Nothing official has been stated, nothing official has been released. Just hang in there!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
thats funny we are sourcing them , they are sourcing us. it's the blind leading the blind in the dark of a room with no walls and a moat