Secret Life of Toys characters

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Right well:
1. Dafodil (sometime called Dilly), performed by Louise Gold.
2. Doctor Wizardo (a computer game character)
3. Datz (Ditz's clown brother, actully an old paper bag "Never trust an old paper bag)
4. Bratty Rat, performed by Jerry Nelson (he sang a duet with Raisin - one of those wonderful Jerry & Louise duets - this one actually had lyrics by Jerry Nelson!)
5. Raslebath (a ghost bear)
6. Humble Gary, performed by Mike Quinn
7. -
8. Magic Fish, performed by Mike Quinn (in one episode Raisin kidnapped the Magic Fish causing time to stop).

I think number 7 was somehow mixed up with one of the Beamland stories, maybe it was one of the old toys in Beamland. Not sure.

Hope that helps

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Thanks alot it really helps. It's a good thing I did not make a direct translation on some of the names. For instance number 6 would be "Uncle Tiger" in a direct translation from swedish to english.

Number 7 is from the series. In the swedish dub his name is "Felix" but since the rest of the names have been changed in the swedish dub I really doubt that is also his english name. He learend Balthazar to climb in when they where young. He has been missing for many years, because he was stuck, untill the gang found him by accident.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Now I remember who No 7 is. And yes his name is Felix in the English version too. Actually it's 'Felix The Climber'. - He gets lost behind a radiator or bookcase or some such. I think he got lost behind a radiator while trying to climb a bookcase (I'd have to watch the episode again to check).

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Skekayuk said:
Now I remember who No 7 is. And yes his name is Felix in the English version too. Actually it's 'Felix The Climber'. - He gets lost behind a radiator or bookcase or some such. I think he got lost behind a radiator while trying to climb a bookcase (I'd have to watch the episode again to check).
Thanks again for your help.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh, a couple of questions, if you don't mind.

The doll's name, is it "Dafodil"? Cause if it's supposed to be the same name as the flower, wouldn't it be "Daffodill"?
The *ghost bear* others have identified as Balthazar's father, is his name "Raslebath"? Or is it "Razahtlab", Balthazar spelled backwards?
Hoping for answers from whoever has the knowledge to say so. Thanks and have a good day.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Uh, a couple of questions, if you don't mind.

The doll's name, is it "Dafodil"? Cause if it's supposed to be the same name as the flower, wouldn't it be "Daffodill"?
The name of this doll should be Daffodil.

Xerus

Reaction score
I also remember a toy called Dinkybeard. He was a wooden pirate puppet with a huge chin with a tiny upside down black triangle on it. Which is why he was called Dinkybeard. And was voiced by Jerry Nelson. He belonged to a boy who lived next door and one episode, Dinkybeard was left in the playroom for the kids were borrowing him. Dinkybeard was a jolly fun loving guy who loved playing pirate games with the other toys.