Seeking a Statler and Waldorf Hallmark ornament

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Okay, I really should explain this quickly:

A couple weeks ago my dad and I were ready to take the tree down, but my mother was insistent on keeping it up a few more days. So my dad complied by moving it closer to the door. So he moved it - with everything still on it. He hit a bump in the floor and as a result tons of ornaments broke. Most survived, especially Hallmarks, but some now have the glue loosened on props and some broke. And of course, the one I was worried about breaking: the 2008 Statler and Waldorf ornament, broke. Thankfully, it's not that bad compared to what it could have been, but now Waldorf only has one hand and we couldn't find the fingers to repair it. Of course, I really want to replace it, the bad news is that this particular ornament is impossible to find cheap. So I guess I'll try and see if anybody at MC can help me out...

I'm looking to buy or trade at least 2 Statler and Waldorf ornaments. One to put on the tree, the other to display with my Muppet stuff year round. If we can come to a price we can agree on, I'll buy but I do have a lot of Muppet video material I'd trade for. Please let me know! :sleep::boo: