Seeking Jim Henson/ Muppet themed AKC name ideas

Tina Siegel

Reaction score
Hello there. I’m new here. I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me some ideas. My son, Sebastian (age 9) has been a Jim Henson fan since he was very young. He loves all things Jim Henson. We are getting a Labrador Retriever and his (or her) call name will be Henson. (after Jim Henson of course). We have been trying to come up with something catchy sounding that has to do with Jim Henson for the AKC registered name for our very special pup. Oh- one thing, the name must include the kennel name first, Kingridge. Does anyone happen to have any ideas for us? I would welcome and love any suggestions any of you fellow Jim Henson lovers have. Thanks so much!

Tina Siegel

Reaction score
Does anyone have any name ideas? We are still trying to come up with something. Thanks. : )

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
So, what's the difference between the pup's name and an AKC registered name?

Tina Siegel

Reaction score
The call name is what you call the dog everyday and the AKC registered name is just a formality really, but generally it is something unique and catchy. Another muppet themed name I found that someone else chose - call name "Fozzy" and AKC name "Movin' Right Along". I am just so stumped on an AKC name for "Henson" that is why I was reaching out here for some imaginative Hensony ideas. : )

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Ah I see. If Jim had a nickname that would make a neat one, but for the life of me I don't know what it is or if even had one.
Uh just some thoughts,
Kermit
Rainbow Connection
Not Easy Bein' Green
Creature Works?
Jimmy Jim Jimmy Jim Jim Jim Jim (I know that's more inreference to Jim Hawkins but it's lotsa Jims)

Hubert

Reaction score
Hmm...
Just One Person
Simple is Good
Life's Like a Movie

The call name is what you call the dog everyday and the AKC registered name is just a formality really, but generally it is something unique and catchy. Another muppet themed name I found that someone else chose - call name "Fozzy" and AKC name "Movin' Right Along". I am just so stumped on an AKC name for "Henson" that is why I was reaching out here for some imaginative Hensony ideas. : )
Please, please tell me that the dog's call name was really Fozzie with an 'i-e' and you accidentally put it the other way. Because I may have to complain to the owner who used the 'y' (yeah, I'm nitpicky about this of all things)

Oh, and welcome to the forum! Hope you'll stick around!