segments in the compilation videos

KCJ506

Reaction score
No those were the only two. Unless Rowlf's Rhapsodies had one.(In case you forgot I haven't seen that video).

Here's a goof I noticed. In Children's Songs & Stories after the "You And I And George" song they showed a S&W comment. However that comment was from the John Denver episode after "The Garden Song" number.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Maybe we should list all segments that were followed by comments from Statler and waldorf.

Here's what I know of:

The Muppet Revue:
Hawian war Chant
I Get Around
The Swedish Chef: Meatballs

Childrens Songs & Stories with The Muppets:
You And I And George

Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff:
Gonzo catches a cannonball

Muppet Moments:
The Ant and The Grasshopper
Java

KCJ506

Reaction score
Also:

The Muppet Revue:
Gonzo's Motorcycle Act

Children's Song's And Stories:
The Lonely Goatherd

Muppet Treasures:
Scarbough(sp?) Fair
Target Practice Sketch

Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff:
Gonzo playing bagpipe on top of the pole
Gonzo eating a tire

Fozzie's Muppet Scrapbook:
Fozzie's "Alantic with the Titantic" joke
Fozzie and Kermit "Good grief! The comedian's a bear!"
Fozzie's rollerskate act
Yokahoma
Limbo
Fozzie's puppet act

Muppet Moments:
Take A Chance On Me

Dantecat

Reaction score
Rowlf's Rhapsodies:

Chickens playing a piano
Your Feet's Too Big
In a Spanish little town

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems like the following episodes did not have any segments that were included in these videos:
Jim Nabors
Elton John
Lynn Redgrave
Dudley Moore
Marty Feldman
Gene Kelley

I have a feelign there's a few episodes I'm forgetting.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Oh, and it seems like the following episodes are mostly filled with scenes that were included in compilation videos:

Juliet Prowse
Madeline Kahn
Julie Andrews

I don't think it would be fair to count the episodes with Lorretta Switt or Brooke Shields.

I can't remember if I've already pointed this out or not, but all of the first season swedish chef skits are on these videos. I've also noticed that only one swedish chef skit from after the secodn season, with blue wallpaper in the set, was included.

Out of the three Muppet Labs skits that are included, two of those three were from the first season, with only Bunsen but not Beaker, and none pf the Muppet Labs skits from the last three seasons, with a different set, were included.

KCJ506

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
It seems like the following episodes did not have any segments that were included in these videos:
Jim Nabors
Elton John
Lynn Redgrave
Dudley Moore
Marty Feldman
Gene Kelley

I have a feelign there's a few episodes I'm forgetting.
Also:

Danny Kaye
Lola Folana
Phyllis George
James Cobourn
Carol Burnett

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought I did list the Carol Burnett episode, but I guess I didn't.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This video collection sure did have quite a few weird choices. For example, The Muppet revue and Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff were the only videos to have scenes after the credits that were shown after the credits of certain episodes. Muppet Weird Stuff was also the only compilation video to have scenes from the movies. Children's Songs and Stories had a Muppet Sports segment, even though that segment has nothing to do with songs or stories. The Fantastic Miss Piggy Story didn't have any Pigs In Space segments. Muppet Weird Stuff had The Wishing Song, which I don't think has anything weird about it. and Fozzie's Muppet Scrapbook had one segment without Fozzie, Limbo. Ive been told that the only reason it was there was so it could the backstage scene after that number, but is that scene really a classic? That number could have been replaced with one of Fozzie's appearances in Veterinarians Hospital, his jokes on any subject, another Bear On patrol sketch or I've Got Rhythym.