Select classic Sesame Street episodes now available for viewing online by AAPB

ssetta

Reaction score
I just decided to go on the AAPB for the first time in quite awhile for some reason, I don't know why. But I noticed something very very interesting. They now have a few episodes that are available for viewing online by the public. It's only a select few, and they're mostly episodes that are very well known. They're episodes 1, 813, 1839, 3226, and 3981. I'm not sure how long those have been there, but I just wanted to point it out. And they have a bug in the corner of the screen that says the year the episodes were from.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, you have a history of letting the show live unhealthily rent-free in your head. 🤷‍♂️

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
Please note that those are the edited versions from (HBO) Max.

ssetta

Reaction score
I actually just noticed that, at least for the ones that were on HBO Max. I don't think the other 2 have anything cut, but I noticed that 813 does have a credit crawl from the Friday episode tacked on, and it's not 810 or 815. And 3981 already had a credit crawl on it in the first place since it was a season premiere. And I'm not trying to be greedy or anything, but I do wonder if maybe they'll release more episodes in the future. But if they do, I'm sure a lot of them will be episodes we've seen before. Like I wouldn't be surprised if they put 2485 or 2615 on there.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Someone sure is pessimistic about some episodes being available to watch.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
With Max being a streaming site people pay for (and I assume most of us who got Max did so primarily for the long-unseen classic Sesame Street episodes), it's a wonder the AAPB chose to make those episodes available online for free, and the same edits as on Max (I assume the AAPB's copies are all the original broadcast edits).