1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

SELLING OFF ALL OUR PUPPETS

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by crazy chris, Nov 29, 2012.

1. crazy chris Active Member

2. crazy chris Active Member

3. davidmartiste Member

Heartbroken to read this post :(
  4. crazy chris Active Member

Thanks david... dont worry though...my puppet obsession continues... it may just be in other directions!! lol
  5. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Oh dear, what happened that you guys have to close?
  6. crazy chris Active Member

Well...recently we had moved into a brand new building... we got a great deal on it as a temporary lease...and were assured that the chances of it being leased by someone else was very minimal... so we move...remodel...etc... and low and behold...after 4 months the lease was outbid by over DOUBLE what we were paying...

We began the search for a new place and found some new options...but after some extensive discussions and meetings with partners we decided maybe it was for the best to close down operations... we felt we had done what we sat out to do and all have asperations and career plans that head seperate ways....

im happy and sad at the same time... but honestly all good things do have to come to an end at some point.. i feel its better to go out on my own terms than to go out of business some day in the future because we lost the magic... its kinda legendary to go out on top...leave them wanting more...and we certainly are!

cc
  7. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Sorry about what happened with the lease. But I can understand why you're closing down from what you said now. Hope you start something new here at some point though, you seem to really like doing it.
  8. crazy chris Active Member

Thanks for the kind words GH!

I am really excited for the future!!
  9. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Sorry what happened to you. Are you still going to continue puppetry in other places as well as the other performers who performed on Sassafras Junction after it shuts down?
  10. crazy chris Active Member

Thanks frackle...

To answer your question...absolutely!! Ive loved puppetry for almost 40 years now... its a part of me now...lol...
  11. crazy chris Active Member

Just listed several more puppets!!
  12. Walter Active Member

I'm sorry to hear that...:sympathy: but here's to a bright future!:)
  13. crazy chris Active Member

Thanks Walter!!

cc
  14. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

this makes me kinda sad, i'd give some of your puppets a home if i could
  15. crazy chris Active Member

Thanks Julio!!

cc