SELLING OFF ALL OUR PUPPETS

crazy chris

Reaction score
Thanks david... dont worry though...my puppet obsession continues... it may just be in other directions!! lol

crazy chris

Reaction score
Well...recently we had moved into a brand new building... we got a great deal on it as a temporary lease...and were assured that the chances of it being leased by someone else was very minimal... so we move...remodel...etc... and low and behold...after 4 months the lease was outbid by over DOUBLE what we were paying...

We began the search for a new place and found some new options...but after some extensive discussions and meetings with partners we decided maybe it was for the best to close down operations... we felt we had done what we sat out to do and all have asperations and career plans that head seperate ways....

im happy and sad at the same time... but honestly all good things do have to come to an end at some point.. i feel its better to go out on my own terms than to go out of business some day in the future because we lost the magic... its kinda legendary to go out on top...leave them wanting more...and we certainly are!

cc

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Sorry about what happened with the lease. But I can understand why you're closing down from what you said now. Hope you start something new here at some point though, you seem to really like doing it.

crazy chris

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words GH!

I am really excited for the future!!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Sorry what happened to you. Are you still going to continue puppetry in other places as well as the other performers who performed on Sassafras Junction after it shuts down?

crazy chris

Reaction score
Thanks frackle...

To answer your question...absolutely!! Ive loved puppetry for almost 40 years now... its a part of me now...lol...