Selling off some Palisades Muppets stuff. Many exclusives, please check them out!

bzahlong

Reaction score
I'm selling off some of my Muppets figures. They've been living in the toy room closet for a long time, and they want to move to a new home where there's more room for display. Here's what I've got with pictures and prices. I will be happy to combine shipping and feel free to make reasonable offers, the prices aren't set in stone. All items are MIB.

Email any offers or interest to bzahlong@cinci.rr.com. Thanks for looking!

-Matt

Vacation Pepe is the Toyfare exculsive version. $20

Blue version of the Target exclusive Koozebane Kermit. $20

Silver shirt variant of Lips from Series 9. $50

Brown shirt version of Lips. $50

The silver shirt version of Janice. $15

The OMGCNFO variant of Animal. $15

The Collector's Paradise exclusive Animal. $15

The OMGCNFO Flashback Version (grey) of Uncle Deadly. $10

Series one Miss Piggy. I've got 2 of these, $4 each.

The Electric Mayhem playset with the original Animal figure. $100 :halo:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Do you have them on Ebay? Also, what condition are they in?

bzahlong

Reaction score
No, they're not on ebay, yet. I put them up on here and the forums at creatusmaximus.com (where a lot of the Palisades refugees ended up). All the items are MIB, the clamshells are in nearly perfect shape, the Mayhem playset box has normal shelf wear, but is in pretty good shape. There are photos up on the listing at creatusmaximus. I can't post links here for some reason. Hope that helps!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
bzahlong said:
No, they're not on ebay, yet. I put them up on here and the forums at creatusmaximus.com (where a lot of the Palisades refugees ended up). All the items are MIB, the clamshells are in nearly perfect shape, the Mayhem playset box has normal shelf wear, but is in pretty good shape. There are photos up on the listing at creatusmaximus. I can't post links here for some reason. Hope that helps!
You have to post 10 times before you can post links.:big_grin:

bzahlong

Reaction score
That explains it. I'm a big-time lurker here, so I have very few posts. I was a rabid poster over at Palisades, and now am starting to at Creatus Maximus.

bzahlong

Reaction score
Creatus Maximus.com is the new web site from Ken Lilly, the former Product Development guy from the now defunct Palisades Toys. Those were the great people who brought us all those excellent Muppets action figures.