Sendit.com deletes many Muppet DVD titles

Fighbird

Reaction score
Sendit.com's Muppet DVD listing contains quite an amount of deleted titles now (hope this isn't old news...) - I guess that's all part of Diznee's great "master plan" for the Muppets...

And I didn't even manage to snag the 3rd volume of TMS from them... :mad:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Fighbird said:
Sendit.com's Muppet DVD listing contains quite an amount of deleted titles now (hope this isn't old news...) - I guess that's all part of Diznee's great "master plan" for the Muppets...

And I didn't even manage to snag the 3rd volume of TMS from them... :mad:
It's because the contract with Colombia/Tristar ran out a few months ago. Right now I'm hunting the UK fraggle Rock DVD, it's also out of production at this time.

Play.com still has the 3rd volume of TMS on stock http://play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=143771&p=57&c=&g=72

Fighbird

Reaction score
Thanks again for the heads-up there, muppet_dk! :smile:

Regarding the UK Fraggles, I think I saw it at our local "Laserdisken" here in Aalborg - and I'm betting that "Læsehesten" has a copy or 2 as well; might even go there myself, instead of ordering from abroad (even though that more than often is cheaper in the long run).

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Fighbird said:
Regarding the UK Fraggles, I think I saw it at our local "Laserdisken" here in Aalborg - and I'm betting that "Læsehesten" has a copy or 2 as well; might even go there myself, instead of ordering from abroad (even though that more than often is cheaper in the long run).
Well from what I saw on their site last week it looked like they did not have it on stock. They even had a sign on the page saying that it is out of production.

I'am gonna wait to hear from the place where I ordered it from to see if they can get it. And if they can't then I know that axelmusic has a few of them left but for around 100 kr more :sympathy: