Senior Boomers!

Vibs

Reaction score
*Hides in a corner*

There'll never find me here!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then... *Lightning shoots at Vibs in the corner.
Wonder if I should tell her that'll keep happening so long as she tries to keep sneaking in here without being a Senior Member.

Didn't want to do this Bo, but you need to face up for your misdeeds. So... *Snaps fingers cursing and placing Bo under a strong bad luck hex.
The only way it'll be lifted is if you apologize to Grover, Herry and Lisa. And you'd better do it fast or I'll get Christy in here hexing you here and hexing Father over in the Moppets thread.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*folds arms*

I'd rather kiss a monkey...

Sal: You wouldn't, trust me...

Would too!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Calling to UD. He's not budging... Go get the pit ready.
OK boys, take him away.

*Ghosts and ghouls enter carrying Bo off to feel the wrath of many an unmentionable torture.
And if he thinks that's bad... Just wait till I get Christy in here and over at the Moppets thread...

Beauregard

Reaction score
*screams are heard*

No! Stop tickleing!!

*screams stop omniously...*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know what you have to do if you want them to stop Bo.

Oh hi Beau. Huh? Why's Bo down there? Well, he wrapped up three of our Senior Members here by tieing their blankets around them and stole their complimentary mints.
Beau: He did? That wasn't very nicey-nice.
Yeah well, he's down there getting tortured until he apologizes to the people he stole the mints from.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau: And that's no tnicey, nicey either. I must save him by catching them red-handed...oh, Hi Bo.

Boi: *walks into room* *robot/zombie voice* I w-ould like to a-pp-olo-gise for my in-A-propriote be-havi-or...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well now think about it Beau. If someone stole your little peppermint candy, and you knew who it was... And that person wouldn't say he was sorry, how would that make you feel? You'd want that person to apologize to you, wouldn't you? And you'd get that apology if the person stubbornly refuses using the resources you have handy, right?
Well... Bo needs to be taught that lesson. *To Bo: I'm not the one you have to apologize to. And I'd lose that robot/zombie voice and make it sound more heartfelt.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boy, I just now realized, not only is this my second hot topic, but's also currently me best thread! I mean, over 150 replies! Goodness! And guys, play fair, and be nice to Vibs!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<runs around dodging seemingly random lightening>

woah... I'm gettin dizzy...

<collapses>

<throws peanuts in the air and eats confetti>

<spits out confetti>

Man, why do I keep doing that?