Sep 2005 Disney Muppet Auditions are over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

I spoke with on of my buddys at Disney on the phone over the weekend. We talked about the new expedition eversest ride and among other things, and I brought up the Muppet aduitions that Disney held in NYC, LA and that I havn't heard much on it since then and he sayed Disney (along with MCH) desided NOT to go forward with it. so yeah...for all of you who where agenst it... yes its OFFICIALY over, Disney is not having 5 kermits, 3 Piggys, 14, Gonzo's and so on.

So I thought i'd pass this news on.

now we can lay this to rest! :wink:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
also I just found my Muppet number and called the Muppet Auditions Hot Line # 1-407-828-1087.

Its NOT a Muppet Hot line no more! I got a recording of a man. so try it if u dont belive me! :smirk:

in a way Im glad its over, now I dont have to hear peolpe bashing it and maybe that kid will shut down Save Muppets.com now! :stick_out_tongue: hehe...

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
hey gang,

I spoke with on of my buddys at Disney on the phone over the weekend. We talked about the new expedition eversest ride and among other things, and I brought up the Muppet aduitions that Disney held in NYC, LA and that I havn't heard much on it since then and he sayed Disney (along with MCH) desided NOT to go forward with it. so yeah...for all of you who where agenst it... yes its OFFICIALY over, Disney is not having 5 kermits, 3 Piggys, 14, Gonzo's and so on.

So I thought i'd pass this news on.

now we can lay this to rest! :wink:
With all due respect to you Mickey_Muppet, you haven't seen this post by Fozzie Bear:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=379525#post379525

The next round of auditions have been announced for a select handful in March and those going have already been notified by phone. Disney is flying those selected to DisneyWorld for a week long Muppet workshop and training.

Good luck to those handful, which might become the Muppet stars of tomorrow.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
also I just found my Muppet number and called the Muppet Auditions Hot Line # 1-407-828-1087.

Its NOT a Muppet Hot line no more! I got a recording of a man. so try it if u dont belive me! :smirk:
Yep, the phone number appears to have been transfered to another division of Disney now that the auditions are over.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
very cool I hope those that have won are really good you never know we could have our new rowlfs, dr.teeths, and sam the eagles out there!

Marky

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
With all due respect to you Mickey_Muppet, you haven't seen this post by Fozzie Bear:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=379525#post379525

The next round of auditions have been announced for a select handful in March and those going have already been notified by phone. Disney is flying those selected to DisneyWorld for a week long Muppet workshop and training.

Good luck to those handful, which might become the Muppet stars of tomorrow.
This is mostly true. However I recieved word last night that not everyone has been contacted yet, and will be in the next couple of weeks. Kind of running things tight...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm closing this thread due to the false information in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.