Series 1 Arrives: When and Where

uncleduke

Reaction score
I forgot to mention I used three different online coupons when I bought the Tux Kermit, so I only paid like $3 plus the standard shipping.
Then I complained so much about the delay (Ken will vouch for me being a whiny little so-and-so) that they upgraded my shipping for free!

Long story short---
I paid about $7 for the Kermit, He's here, I'm Happy.

gringo

Reaction score
Supposedly the Playset was found at a TRU in CA. I guess I am going to have to call around. :smile:

Mark

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
UncleDuke

I still have NEVER seen a single Muppet figure in an EB store! Plus I had to help a fellow board member get the EB figures he already paid for! He gets all the regs except the Bunson tomorrow
That was me:big_grin: and thank you again very much! i will be getting Bunsen, he's just being shipped from a farther store.

yes i'm probaly the last to get the regular figs but i have had my EX Miss Piggys snice June 15 that i bought in the EB store that i had downpayments in. it the only one they are getting, and i got kermit and the kermit tux fig for my garduation in the last week of june.

i found out that this particular EB store is trying to get out of the toy bis and just sell video games and computer software and stuff. the store is pretty small with what other types of figs they have in a small part inthe back runing up to the celling, so this is the reason why, the DM of the store said the there is and EB kids store and they should carry the figs from now on. idon't think this is all EB store but it maybe something to look into for the Gonzo EX fig, but it is the store that buys them.

Zack)Rowlf the, so i'm just waiting for bunsen and the beaker muppet lab now,Dog.

tomahawk

Reaction score
muppet labs!!!!!!!!!

heres the news you've all been waiting for!! i have the playset!! it's just awesome. thank you to all at palisades. i found it right across the street at toys r us. i don't know whats wrong with them but they still are not promoting this stuff. while i was walking around with mine 2 or 3 people asked where i found it.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
As of last week i got my Bunsen Honeydew, so i'm up with the gang now and should get the lab in a week or two. i don't think i'll trust EB again.

Zack)Rowlf the, but they did get the EX miss Piggy, so maybe the EX Gonzo i will go for,Dog.