Series 1 Figures and Busts Come To England !

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I called my local Forbidden Planet (Oxford Street, London) and they told me that all Series One of the Palisades Muppet Figures will be there within the Next Ten Days !

So thats, Kermit, Piggy, Dr Teeth, Bunsen and Beaker with the Playset !

And she said that they would be getting the First lot of Busts in Six Weeks, And they are gonna be sold at £49.99 each !!

I think i might be getting more of these Busts than i thought !

Well See ya !

scarecroe

Reaction score
Wow. If that's the case, you're getting the busts way earlier than the US will be. Sideshow Weta won't be shipping until November. How is the UK getting them five months in advance?

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Warrick,

For the Busts, give this company a call :-

Amerang Limited (01903) 765496

They are Sideshows exclusive UK distributor and should be able to sort you out with all the Busts a lot cheaper, these are the people FP buy off so this way you are avoiding their mark up. I doubt Forbidden Planets info on the busts arrival date is correct by the way.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, sounds like they are going by the "projected" release date of this summer which was announced at the beginning of the year. Not the actual fall release date which just became official last week.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm...maybe I should come to England for a bit---then I could eventually get Janice sooner than if I were here...

Luke

Reaction score
You are welcome at my place anyday Byron - you can stay in the shed and i'll pipe in some atmospheric 'Great Muppet Caper' mood music. It'll be like the Happiness Hotel - i'll even get the dog to serve your food and you can take home a rat as a souvenir !

Luke
CEO - El Cheapo London Accomadation

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
Busts

Hi,

Yes, I too believe the November date is correct. I just ordered the whole line to sell through my business. Sideshow said they would probably ship in November or later because factory issues could come up as they usually do. In addition, the Dark Crystal doll were long delayed because of approvals from Henson. Hopefully that will not happen in this case since most believe the busts are the best likenesses of the characters ever produced. But it is cool that they are coming to the UK.

Chad