Series 10 Muppet Figures

petrieboy

Reaction score
I've been out of the loop for a while.

I just tried to order from OMG toys, and everytime I get to the payment part, it won't let me pay. Is this company out of business?

If they are out of business, or their Muppet figures are no longer available, is there any other place online that has the Series 10 line?

Thank you. And, on a side note, I envy all of you back in my hometown of America. I'm here in South Korea for a few months having a miserable time, and dreaming of New York and friends and Christmas.

Peter

Barry Lee

Reaction score
*sigh* Series 10 isn't out, the line has been over since about 2004 I believe. Sorry for the bad news.

Hope it helps!

petrieboy

Reaction score
Hi

Hi,

I'm sorry. I guess I knew that. What I wanted to buy was Uncle Deadly, who I see on Ebay in 3 versions, and Sweetums - who was only 25 dollars on sale at OMG, and Gonzo and Rizzo Cabin Boy set, and the 2 pack of Penguins. I see these being sold on Ebay, and I saw them on OMG toys on sale. My main question is about OMG toys - is it out of business? Otherwise I don't know why my payment won't go through. And as far as the figures I mentioned - they were released, even though not in stores, right?
Thanks.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Many people are having complaints about OMG Toys, so your best bet is ebay. Hope it helps! :smile:

petrieboy

Reaction score
I got Series 10 mixed up with Online Exclusives that were made at the end of the series.

Thank you Barry.

Does anyone else know what is going on with OMG toys and why payment isn't going through? I would prefer to buy from them, since their prices are cheapest.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
petrieboy said:
I got Series 10 mixed up with Online Exclusives that were made at the end of the series.

Thank you Barry.

Does anyone else know what is going on with OMG toys and why payment isn't going through? I would prefer to buy from them, since their prices are cheapest.
People haven't been receiving figures from them, and haven't gotten there money back either.

MWoO

Reaction score
OMG toys pretty much just stopped doing business. Your lucky the payment wouldn't go through.

Everything that was suppose to be in series 10 was released in some way, except for a few pack-in characters and Sal...oh how I want a Sal figure...sadness.

Penguins got released, but they are an OMG exclusive and since OMG pretty much died in it's sleep, I wouldn't expect to get any from them.

Rizzo and Gonzo were a con exclusive through Palsiades and were available through the collectors club. Sadly, Palsaides is no more. So, you have to go to ebay or some other site that has them.

Scout Leader Kermit, same as Rizzo and Gonzo

Uncle Deadly, same as the penguins.

Also you may or may not know this but Robin, sitting version, was released as a palisades exclusive, but met the same fate as all the other ones.

Sal, Standing Robin, tux Robin, and any of the penguin variants won't be making it to the light of day ever.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Peter... A bit of clarification seems to be in order.

As it stands, looks like OMG's currently out of business. Shame rully, they won me over with their great service and more importantly to me quick delivery.
Series 10 as we knew it underwent a few shifts in terms of lineup. The only figure from what we felt to be the finalized version of the lineup that was never made was Sal Manilla, though a prototype did go up oneBay and was won by a fellow forum member at the time.
The remaining figures from what would've been S10 were released as exclusives throughout the year as follows:
Cabin Boy Gonzo and Rizzo: Wizard World Los Angeles 2005.
Frog Scout Leader Kermit: Wizard World Philadelphia 2005.
There were two of them available, one with a blue Frog Scout buddy, and another with a green Frog Scout buddy.
They were offered in a white mailer box, so you didn't know which Frog Scout buddy you got until opening the box.
Uncle Deadly: OMG Exclusive.
There are three variants of the phantomly dragon.
1 Regular or Signature Uncle Deadly with Muppet Ghost and Yorick.
2 Flashback Uncle Deadly, in a black and white and gray paint scheme, with GITD paint beneath.
3 Steppin' Out Uncle Deadly with clear Ghost and skull.
The Muppet Penguins: OMG Exclusive, at San Diego Comic Con 2005.
Rainbow Connection Kermit and Robin the Frog: Palisades Toys Exclusive.
However, since both OMG and Palisades Toys are now defunct, your best bet to get all of these are through eBay or other forum members who might have extras and be willing to sell them.

Hope this helps and have a good day.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey ya Peter...

i bought ALL my figs....

2 boxes of "Muppet Christmas Carol" mini Muppets

a box of :zany:

Rainbow Connection Kermit (payed a wopping $70 for him)

reg Mini Muppets (Thog, Sam and Manamana)

Sweetems (who i JUST bought last week for $50 some odd dollers)

and a mini Muppets - Doglion

... ALL of from Ebay, and JUST this year (2006) too!

so best of luck to you! :smile: