Sal
Uncle Deadly
docter bob
an bady kermit and bady piggy 2 pack
look here to see pics of serise 9 and more :smile: :crazy: :big_grin: :excited:

Whatever

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii!!!!!
Fabulous!!!! Thank you sooooo much for sharing this!!!! This is the line up I hoped for! I am definately getting baby Kermie, Piggy, and (grown-up) Sal!

Whatever

Reaction score
"I hope there'll be a Series 11, here are my ideas:

TMM Kermit II & Robin (with director's chair, banjo, banjo strap, and bicycle)
TMS Baskerville the Hound (with dog food, dog bowl, dog biscuits, and dog house)
TMS Boppity (with roller skates, telephone booth, armchair, and flower vase)
MT Seymour & Pepe (with stand, rhinoceros picture, I-Know sign, and Ela-If sign)
Target Exclusive: Behemoth & Shakey Sanchez (with plate, saltshaker, beverage drink, and lid)
MT Repaint Seymour & Pepe (with stand, rhinoceros picture, I-Know sign, and Ela-If sign)"

Well, there are rumors that "something special" is being planned for Robin, but I don't think the rest is very likely. Target only wants Kermit exclusives, Baskerville is pretty small, Pepe and Seymour would be two sculpts released together, Palisades doesn't have the stuff for remaking Kermit, and those are all mostly pretty unknown to the geveral public. I think a Vet's Hospital figure and another baby Muppet two pack is likely.

mikealan

Reaction score
I also checked out at the Muppet Action Figure Page of toughpigs.com that the Vet's Hospital playset was cancelled, do you agree with me? I don't know Sal Manilla packed with a Muppet Penguin, Muppet Veggies, and Java Muppets would be a good idea.

Whatever

Reaction score
The hospital playset was cancelled way back. They though it would be too bland. I know I will buy Sal, mostly because of the pack-ins. Sal is really cute, but I don't know him as well, but Sal with those amazing pack-ins I don't think anyone could turn him down.

dmx10101

Reaction score
I saw the info today on the Palisades site toyfare update. I want a dang blasted Bobo the bear fig.! Does he not count or something?

WiGgY

Reaction score
mikealan said:
I also checked out at the Muppet Action Figure Page of toughpigs.com that the Vet's Hospital playset was cancelled, do you agree with me? I don't know Sal Manilla packed with a Muppet Penguin, Muppet Veggies, and Java Muppets would be a good idea.
Why do you think it's a mistake? He's full of pack-ins.

Bob just didn't get made yet. Series 10 has Sal as it's MT character. Maybe 11 or 12 will have Bobo. We'll likely see at least 8 more new characters in 2005. I'm sure Bobo will be one of them.

I doubt we'll see MB is series 11. Too soon, unless they need another main character lto sell the series like they are doing with series 9.