Series 2 Sightings

Stulz

Reaction score
If you have SEEN any Muppet Show Series 2 figures post where and when ..

The other threads simalar to this are too long with little to no info.

If you've SEEN Them please post.

Walker Boh

Reaction score
I've seen and purchased the carded Series 2 figures at Toys R Us (Fozzie, Floyd, Floyd Variant, Gonzo, Crazy Harry). They didn't have the Animal playset yet.

SNLIM

Reaction score
sightings...

i haven't actually seen them but my brother told me that he has seen them at toys r us (i think). i realize that this information is kind of vague but the important part is that they have been seen in the houston area. :smile:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Seen all five figures at Suncoast/Sam Goody in Phoenix.
No playsets, though

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
I'm in Asheville, NC (western part of the state, in the mountains) TRU had Fozzie and Gonzo earlier this week. I called EBX and they had gotten in Fozzie and reg Gonzo as well. Suncoast, however got in all four figures and let me go through them in the store room to pick out the ones I wanted. I could only afford two until next payday so I got Floyd and Fozzie. SO far nobody here has had blue-shirt Floyd or the Stage.
J~

suggsy

Reaction score
In NY, it looks like Series 2, blue Floyd included, have hit the comic stores, (which are charging about 12 bucks each for them :mad: ) first.

EBGames has Animal but my friend made me promise that would my xmas present from him so I passed it up too.

Man, six months waiting and I still can't get them.

So far the Fozzies I've seen have a space in the hip joint, like the twist ties have yanked it a little. Is this all of them and if it is, does the leg just pop back in?

anakin

Reaction score
series two

well, the electronix boutique finally got them in here in clearwater
florida. i had reserved the whole set and playset and was told i didnt have to leave a deposit. i called the 15th of nov and they said call on the following monday. then they said the date was
pushed to dec 15th. well, i have seen posts about the stores
getting them so i thought i would call and say that i had heard they were shipping. do you know, they got them in a day or so ago and didnt even bother to call. he put all but the fozzie on the side for me and when i got there, i asked about the fozzie and the guy said that there were two but they were probly'
being held for whoever reserved the whole set. i told him that
i was one of those people and he got me the fozzie.
ugh!!!! i got the floyd variant but not the reg. floyd as they didnt
have any (decided to keep it sealed and wait for the reg.)
the suncoast here hasnt gotten anything and the toys r us said that they dont even have any in the warehouse (sp?)
i dont even know if theres a media play in my area so who knows about the vacation fozzie, would like one tho.
its nice to see the full line pictured on the back of the playset box, including the vanishing cream beaker.
i guess i am going to have to start pre ordering the whole series from an online seller from now on- EB is slacking, convienent, but slacking--and i dont complain much about anything really.
not that fired up over it either but good thing i called, huh?

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by suggsy
So far the Fozzies I've seen have a space in the hip joint, like the twist ties have yanked it a little. Is this all of them and if it is, does the leg just pop back in?
My Fozzie had a little gap where his right leg (on your left when you look at him) meets his body, but it went away once I moved the leg around a bit.

SNLIM

Reaction score
ok, i know that i wasn't very clear earlier... the bedrock comic store had recieved all the figures including variant floyd and animal playset but because they were about 4 to 5 dollars more expensive we didn't buy any asuming that we'd see them at toys r us since the comic store had them, but we haven't seen them yet.