Series 3 Article Larger Images:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. And what's more creepy is that it would mean shrinking his eyes!!!:eek:

Jackie

Reaction score
Wasn't scooter's head a little smaller and his glasses a little bigger in season 1 of the muppet show?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Scooter's head has changed several times in the Muppet timeline. It is unsure what happened when, but you could be right. He never went under big changes, but some slight ones and that seems to be one of them.

Jackie

Reaction score
The palisades scooter looks more like the muppet babies scooter! LOL!!!

grail

Reaction score
ooooooooooooooo...i could almost hear froggy's blood pressure go up...

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Well to me they look much better. The second photo down, image on the left, is the spitting image. To my vision the biggest problem is where his glasses sit on his head. We know Scooter's head comes to a point but it's not a feature that is accentuated; this is due to his hair AND the placement of his glasses further down on his face. This gives his head a sort of forward pointing, horizontal rather than vertical appearance. The figures glasses look like they're sitting too high to hide his eyes; I look just underneath and that's where I visualized his eyes actually being. If the glasses are moved forward I think all problems will be solved with this fig.

Still have the same complaint about Zoot; the downward angled glasses make him look sad and hopeless rather than just spaced-out, which is how we prefer to think of him.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
I'm not seeing the sadness you describe David. Zoot looks great to me. Especially if his head is ball jointed, which it looks like it may be from the different photos.

Hey, what are those notes in the background of the Zoot picture? I see the word "diaper" in the notes! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! They're going to try to force feed us some MUPPET BABIES! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!