Series 4-7 Released!!!

scooter289

Reaction score
:confused: So, the muppet stage w/ Robin and Sweetums is set for series 6 or is that right or wrong?

Luke

Reaction score
It doesn't look like they are doing the super deluxe stage the way it was originally planned, but that doesn't mean to say the stage won't be a deluxe playset within the line at some point - but it looks like Toyfare had that info before plans changed.

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
Stating the Obvious

Hmmm...let's take a gander at this list, then compare it to what we know from these forums...

Series Four
These are a lock -- we've already seen prototypes for Link and Sam. These aren't changing.

Series Five
Here's where things start to get hazy -- only Gonzo in his purple tux (with Camilla) and Janice (with the Electric Mayhem bus) were established already. However, the Muppet Newsman and Pepe the King Prawn were considered definites without a slot, plus Fozzie as Patrol Bear appears to be a favorite of the creative team sculpting these figures. These strike me as being final.

Series Six
This one reeks of old news. First off, I believe that Statler and Waldorf were going to be boxed together with their theater box. Second, the Muppet Show stage has been scrapped for the time being, with Sweetums and Robin being considered for regular peg release. Perhaps a Theater Box playset is taking over the Muppet Show Stage's spot? Either way, wasn't Planet Koozebane going to be released in Series Seven?

As for the regular figures, Sweetums and Robin might be put into the line, taking one of the spots vacated by Statler and Waldorf. As for Beauregard and Clifford, they were locks, so that leaves a spot for one more figure.

Series Seven
This is incredibly shaky territory, since we've heard nothing about this wave save for Planet Koozebane with Reporter Kermit. This will presumably be a deluxe playset due to the fact that they were talking about adding multiple Koozebanians to this set. I think Pops and the Happiness Hotel playset is getting the old heave-ho...at least til Series Eight (if that happens). Hey, can we add Gaffer to this playset, :wink: .

As for the regular figures, your guess is as good as mine. Marvin Suggs with the Muppephones was kinda confirmed in the ask Ken thread (YES!), so he's in. As for Johnny Fiama, Sal Manilla, and Miss Piggy as Benjamina Gunn...we'll see.

I'm no expert on this, but this is my educated guess on how things will shape up. How did I do?

gaffercat

Reaction score
I am a little confused about the list, but thats not important. I just know that I wont be buying a few of the figures coming up, cant stand muppets tonight characters, I know someones gonna yell at me for this, the show was awfull. And as for MTI I only want Sam even though its not naked Sam I still want him in my collection. I wish they would hold off on most of the movie varitions and stick to the original shows characters, that way we can see vets hospital, lips,and kinda hoping for an Annie-Sue. Otherwise I love seeing the news man, beau, pops, and marvin in the line up. cant wait for the theater, janis, and gonzo in a tux

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
WOW that's line is pretty great, but that sure is a long time to hold off on reg Rowlf and Sam, i mean i think at least one of them should be in the 5-7 line up.

patrol bear fozzie in series 5, wouldn't this go better with a patrol pig link and jail playset? I mean does this rule out the patrol playset, i actualy think Fozzie would be better with the playset then link, come one link and a playset sometime after series 7? I dont think that would work. i would rather see rowlf or sam there i mean Gonzo and Fozzie are in series 2 together ya gotta mix it up a little.

other then that i think it's fine! wow im really happy that Beau, The news Man and Marvin Suggs aren't forgotin about, i thought they would all be replaced by fozziwig and chariles dickens figs.

the thing is though, are we gonna get complet sets off all the characters? I mean as long as the line does well, we will have PCV's of Muppet Christmas Carol-Kermit, Stalter, Waldorf, Bunsen, Beaker,and Penguins but will we get Chariles Dickens Gonzo, Rizzo,bean,robin, and Fozziwig Fozzie to complete the set of main muppets? Maybe even a few more rats.

the same with the muppet show figs wouldn;t a set of all the EM memebers, Lips inculded be better then just placing Zoot? How about a Rowlf or scooter PCV insead?

and because we are getting PVCS of Dog-lion, thog and Mahana along with the Snowths, will we be able to see them in figure forum?

But like Ken said a few things have changed.

Zack)Rowlf the, MEGA ROWLF! That"s the best one yet!!!! Will he be nekid!? That's discugsting! Why did i ask it that way? Dog.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Bad Andy-

Nope, Koozebane was announced for Series Six. Originally it was supposed to be for Series Five when it was first announced.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Walker Boh

Reaction score
My thoughts

Sal and Johnny
I, too, feel that Sal and Johnny should come packaged together like Bunsen and the Rabbit did (as I've said in the past). I think they'd sell better as a two-pack than they would separately, and it'd open up another slot for another character. I'm sure Palisades would come up with enough cool accessories if they were separate, but all they'd really need (which should be do-able in the two pack) is a hand-held mic for Johnny and a banana for Sal). Ken, you may very well have already decided to do this already since we're seeing an outdated list, but I just wanted to throw in another "me too!" with my reasoning behind it in case you were still on the fence and needed one more person to push you over to one side. :big_grin:

Benjamina Gunn
This is the first regular character (as opposed to some of the variants and exclusives) that doesn't sound interesting to me at all. I'm sure I'll still buy it, though, because by that point we'll be many waves in and I'll have everything else.

Marvin Suggs, News Man, and Bo
I am very happy to see that these are being considered.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Sal and Johnny
I too think they should come together if they can, i mean John need's his bodygard Monkey who is actualy a chipanzine seeing he does have a tail. it's the best accessorie for Johny when you think of it, a mike and a banana and you've got a bunch!

we havent really seen any pack in figs yet, but only camilla later and Robin with sweetums maybe later on, i still think rizzo should be a packin in some ways.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I really think Rizzo should come alone because he is practically a big gun these days. Sal and Johnny might need a push in marketing though so I'd be for packing them together. But we all must remember the expense that goes into each figure, much more than any accessory. So that may not be feasible. One thing that's for certain - they should definitely come in the same series and it seems that they are (in this tentative list).

The only thing I'm not stoked about is the Christmas pvcs. I'd rather them release a regular assortment mix. Yes we could still get penguins, but the whole set won't necessarily be Christmas.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
"I really think Rizzo should come alone because he is practically a big gun these days. Sal and Johnny might need a push in marketing though so I'd be for packing them together. But we all must remember the expense that goes into each figure, much more than any accessory. So that may not be feasible. One thing that's for certain - they should definitely come in the same series and it seems that they are (in this tentative list). "

yeah, i'm just debatingon the size of Rizzo, not so much as to that he is a big gun or big rat for his sake, he will sell thought no matter what and it's mostlikey all worked out that he is coming by himself,seeing as that seem to be the deal, i didn't mean that he wouldn't sell alone.