Series 4 Arrives: When and Where

franknolly

Reaction score
Koozbane

Has anyone seen the Koozbane set at Target in MAss? If not, any idea when it arrives?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to Ken, I think it will be July before series 4 starts showing up at Target stores.

scooter289

Reaction score
I just got all of them a EB games, (except for repaint Rizzo cash shortage) and I they look really cool. :big_grin:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Still no sign of the figures where i live, i haven't check the comic book shop as they always get them first, but i know they charge more,and i know if i see them i will buy them or atleast one or two of them, i still have my money down at EB for all of them inculding the Rizzo repaint. if they don't come in buy July 4th, in the words of first mate Piggy..." It's Zappo time!!!!" :wink: :smile:

zack)Rowlf the dog.

Snoops

Reaction score
Found them at EB Games here in Temecula, CA. But I passed and bought the Swedish Chef and Kitchen instead. :rolleyes:

GPrime1

Reaction score
Anyone living in the Vancouver, BC area, Hourglass Comics in Port Moody just got their shipment of series 4 in today. They still have two full sets of the series (as of 1:30 this afternoon) except for the Rizzo repaint (sorry folks, picked that one up myself).

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Series 4 Now in Australia

Just to let everyone know that Series 4 is now available in Australia on ebay and at Electronics Boutique stores. And possibly other stores like comic stores etc!

I sadly missed out at Electronics Boutique after weeks of waiting and asking when they are getting there and someone else bought their first set and that is very uncommon here, not many fans of the muppets around here, its the first time ive seen the shop with the figures almost all gone.
They are getting more in next week, so they say!
:smile: :excited:

Reaction score
I picked up mine a few weeks ago at EB in Pittsburgh, PA. I had to borrow money from my sister but it was worth it. :smile:

matleo

Reaction score
Finally foudn them at a Suncoast!!!! Of course I'vefound the m in other places around NJ too and already have Link, Strangepork and Rizzo, but I finally saw them ina Suncaost at The woodbridge mall today. The on in E. Brunswick shoulod probably get the in on Monday then.

--Matt

Gonzo the Grape

Reaction score
Age said:
I picked up mine a few weeks ago at EB in Pittsburgh, PA. I had to borrow money from my sister but it was worth it. :smile:
Hee hee. I found them here in Wisconsin at a Suncoast in the mall this past Wednesday the 2nd of July and after I was done my bank account was over drawn. So goes the price of owning a Muppet!