Series 4 Pictures!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=PM12108A&variation=&lg=1

i found it at Tough Pigs.com, they said it was posted here already, but i didn't see it at first and posted it again, sorry! i also read the there will be no playset for series 4 and 5 and that the Pigs in space will be movied to series 6. i have to admit that i don't like the sound of that, but i'm sure it's gotta be for some reason.

i don't think they are finshed yet as Link and Pork don't have thier PIS logo's on them, i hope that's a close up of Rizzo because he's way too big. They all look pretty cool, rizzo's a little dark so you can't really see the detail in him, but it's a photo, i still say Sam's legs looked choped off too. but they do look like great scupt's!

Zack,

Luke

Reaction score
Sam doesnt look anywhere near as good in that photo as he did when Ken released the OFFICIAL Sam picture to the club. It's a shame these lesser quality photos got out as it spoils all the great work thats been done.

A

Agentflash

Say it isn't so!

There's going to be no playset for Series 4 or 5???? Please say it isn't so!!!

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Sorry, it's so. Here the link to the thread on the Palisades forum where the changes and reasoning were discussed.