Series 5 Arrives: When and Where

beaker

Reaction score
Well, EB now says 9/25...so only a week or so til what is arguably the most anticipated series of the Palisades Muppet line comes out!

I expect smaller businesses like online and comic shops to get them first, so please be sure to let us know ASAP when they land!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Pfft! You know, with all the problems I've had with money, I STILL didn't finish series 4 (I still need Rizzo, got everyone else, including Kermit tho). But agreed. I was anxious of series 4 because of the PIS gang (or at least 2/3 of it) but Janice, pepe, Newsman, and Classic purple suit Gonzo W/ Camilla look to be one of the best series yet. 6 and 7 are great to, but seriously Janice, pepe.... aw never mind....

:flirt:

:rolleyes:

Luke

Reaction score
I agree, this is gonna be the best series yet. I wouldn't take much notice of EB's ship dates but i'm sure they'll be out soon !

The thing that stands out for me with S5 is that although you've got a good mix of established character, new character, secondary and fan fave they are ALL hugely popular and well known characters with both hardcore fans and casual fans. There is no real weak link like there is in the later waves where doing a MT or a lesser seen TMS character has meant people thinking that something is just a bit too obscure for a toy line. Also the accessories (probably starting with S4 Rizzo though) seem to have moved up a gear even more.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yeah, this is an excellent line! I still can't figure out which one to get first. With the other ones, I pretty much knew which one I wanted first. I think I may just save up and order the whole set off EB Games.com to save myself the brain racking. LOL. But I wouldn't say that all the characters are well known, 'cause the Muppet Newsman and possibly Janice would seem so unfamiliar to anyone who hasn't seen the original movies of The Muppet Show.

Fozzie

Reaction score
I talked my grandmother in to letting me pre-order S5 and S6 for Christmas. I wouldn't be suprosed if they don't make it til then though. :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
This is the series I'm most looking forward to especially Janice and the newsman.
I can't decide which one to get first but hopefully I can get the whole set at once. :smile:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Fozzie said:
I talked my grandmother in to letting me pre-order S5 and S6 for Christmas. I wouldn't be suprosed if they don't make it til then though. :smile:
We got ours in today -
Anyone who ordered them through us (www.boxingcow.com) - they are en route to you, and should be there early next week!!

This is a truly great series, and well worth the wait!

Fozzie54

Reaction score
shipping prices?

uncleduke said:
We got ours in today -
Anyone who ordered them through us (www.boxingcow.com) - they are en route to you, and should be there early next week!!

This is a truly great series, and well worth the wait!
Can you tell me what your shipping rates are? When I click on the "shipping and returns" link on your website, it just says "Put here your Shipping & Returns information." :confused:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Fozzie54 said:
Can you tell me what your shipping rates are? When I click on the "shipping and returns" link on your website, it just says "Put here your Shipping & Returns information." :confused:
Sorry for the delay, I was away from the boards for a few days.
Shipping works out to about $8 for UPS and 10 for USPS - depends on where you are goeographically. If you email me your zip code, I can get you a more accurate figure.