Series 5

P

Philo and Gunge

Where The Heck Is Series 5? I just went to Suncoast, all they had were Link and Strangepork! Ken, is Series 5 coming out in October or should it be in stores now?:concern::rolleyes::flirt:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's just beginning to hit stores. You should be able to find it in the next couple weeks. EB Games online starts shipping next week and Boxing Cow has already sent some out. Got mine from them today. Not a plug. I get them from whoever's first.

Wocka Wocka

Reaction score
i found series 5 at my target. They had 1 Gonzo, 1 Newsman, and 1 of each Janice, but no Pepe. Seems like a lot of people must want Pepe. They also had 6 or so Koozebane Kermits, so i was finally able to get 1. I was surprised that Target had series 5 out so quick, considering how long it took them to put out series 4. Go Target!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Too bad I don't live near a Target :sympathy: :frown: I don't like ordering off line (there's just something about actually going to the store and getting the figures :smile: ) unless of course there's absolutely no other choice!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Series 5 has been in Australia since the start of the week and will be in stores shortly. I am expecting to get mine by the weekend.

I still need Koozebane Kermit though!
:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
EB Games has yet to ship the repaint I ordered. So glad I used Boxing Cow for the rest. :flirt:

Fozzie

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
EB So glad I used Boxing Cow for the rest. :flirt:
I am going to start ordering from Boxing Cow. I am so sick of EB. I can't believe they are now saying OCtober before they will have S5. :mad:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Fozzie said:
I am going to start ordering from Boxing Cow. I am so sick of EB. I can't believe they are now saying OCtober before they will have S5. :mad:
It's like they changed something about their shipping or something because they were always more competitive. :confused: I'm going to continue to use them for some things. Just spread the wealth to different figure sources.

Whatever

Reaction score
What is the difference between Janice and Janice Repainted? :flirt: