Series 7 Exclusives

WiGgY

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
I really don't care about scoutmaster kermit, I don't remember him on the muppet show, I thought it was that old lady on the debbie harry episode!
Yep. Mrs. Applebee I think. Not sure why they are going with Scout Master KErmit. I suppose because KErmit is a big name character and Robin needs a leader.

StillCrazy

Reaction score
TRU Insider

We only carried series 1. I then had to go to Newbury Comics for my collection. We are getting more in and I will keep you all posted on Exclusives etc. I am the head of the Action Figure Dept. :halo:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Um...yuou also carried series 2. I know because that's where I got series 2. And no offense or anything, but Ken usually fills us in on exclusives before anyone else does because he's cool. He already let us know about the Animal resculpt and they Mega Gonzo repaint.

Whatever

Reaction score
I thought he meant about the arrival of exclusives, etc, which Ken wouldn't necessarily know exactly when they arrived in stores.

FRANC MAS

Reaction score
Gonzo in black tux and Bernice the chicken

THANKS GUYS.

They are a Wizard World Philadelphia Exclusive. The convention is in May.

StillCrazy

Reaction score
TRU Northeast only had Series 1

Here in the NE they did not sell to expectations. They were returned to the vendor all except 1 case I have about 2 Piggies and 1 Kermit in a tux left. We never got anymore of the series. I did see on the new floor sets we will have series 7. Not sure of exact arrival. When I get the manifest I will let people who would like to know when that is.