Series 7 questions

beaker

Reaction score
Series 7 is the series I'm next most excited about.
I was curious about a few things:

*Is it slated for a definate March release?

*Is Robin going to be around the size of Rizzo, bigger, or smaller?

*Was there any thought into making Sal a character packin with Johnny, given Sal is pretty small?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
beaker said:
Series 7 is the series I'm next most excited about.
I was curious about a few things:

*Is it slated for a definate March release?

*Is Robin going to be around the size of Rizzo, bigger, or smaller?

*Was there any thought into making Sal a character packin with Johnny, given Sal is pretty small?
1. Will be on shelf in February/March.

2. Around Rizzo sized.

3. Yes there was. He was even sculpted. The sculpt needed too much fixin' so we canned it for a later release. He's not that small though!

beaker

Reaction score
ResidentLilly said:
1. Will be on shelf in February/March.

2. Around Rizzo sized.

3. Yes there was. He was even sculpted. The sculpt needed too much fixin' so we canned it for a later release. He's not that small though!
Hey Ken, thanks for the answers...wow, I didnt even know Sal was sculpted! For some reason he felt like a character packin, but I guess he would be a bit bigger than Rizzo. Good to hear that feb/march date too...not *too* long after we're already drooling after Toy Fare pix^_^

WiGgY

Reaction score
beaker said:
Hey Ken, thanks for the answers...wow, I didnt even know Sal was sculpted! For some reason he felt like a character packin, but I guess he would be a bit bigger than Rizzo. Good to hear that feb/march date too...not *too* long after we're already drooling after Toy Fare pix^_^

Axctually Sal is larger than Kermit, or should be. He's larger than people think.

Thijs

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Axctually Sal is larger than Kermit, or should be. He's larger than people think.
He just walks funny, because, well because he's a monkey.