Series 8 and 9 photos

Fozzie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
It means that Sweetums has a place as an exclusive, but they are unsure where and when that time will come. "To Be Announced," you're right, Erine81981!
Man! Why is palisades making him an exclusive? Everyone has been wanting one since the line started!

Whatever

Reaction score
No other retailer would take him. He has to be a exclusive because he is too big for the regular line.

Fozzie

Reaction score
Whatever said:
No other retailer would take him. He has to be a exclusive because he is too big for the regular line.
Oh, I thought he was just going to be an exclusive for no real reason. Is the only reason no retailer would take him is that he is a big figure? Or is there another reason?

Whatever

Reaction score
Well, one reason might be that he isn't as well known as Kermit or Gonzo, plus he is a little scary looking if you don't know what a sweet character he has.

Fozzie

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Well, one reason might be that he isn't as well known as Kermit or Gonzo, plus he is a little scary looking if you don't know what a sweet character he has.
Yeah, I guess you are right. I just hope I will be able to get him. He is one of my favorites.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Palisades has started their Toyfair coverage with an image of series 9. Keep in mind, the Lips figure is another Frogboy photo manipual to show what Ken wants it to look like.