Series One Sold Out?

uncleduke

Reaction score

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
It's true and it is not true. We will not be making more of Series One but we still have a bit more in our warehouse and many stores will carry it.

radionate

Reaction score
So if some stores sell out, it is possible for them to reorder?

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Nope.
And that ladies and gentlemen will go down in history as the shortest post in Ken's career!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly

Ya.
It's a first ladies and gentlemen! Ken has broken his own record. Where's Louis Kazagger to interview him when you need him?

scarecroe

Reaction score
Wai- wai- wait.... You're telling me that once a store sells out of the first series of figures that that's it? No more? Kaput? Done?

Dang, that didn't last long. Jeeze, I'd better get my doubles now before it's too late.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Wow! Some big stores are even out of them! Just went to ebgames.com and it appears that Dr. Bunsen Honeydew is totally gone, you can't get him from there anymore, except in the case pack I guess. Congragulations Mr. Lilly, your toy line seems to be a success...

MaxGoof

Reaction score
Uhhhh... no.

EBGames.com is sold out of their first couple shipments of Muppets--but they almost certainly have more at the EB Distribution Center that haven't been shipped to them yet. Just because stores can't order anymore from Palisades does NOT mean that what they have on the shelves now is it.