Series Three! When will it be on shelves?

Ziggystrdst72

Reaction score
When can I expect o see series three in stores where i live which is near Philadelphia, PA? Does anyone know a specific date when they are due out?
Peace,
Zach

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hiya Zach.

The last thing we heard is that these are well underway, and we should be expecting to see them on the shelves end of February/beginning of March. Series Two was seriously delayed due to the dockworker's strike last summer and fall...but Series Three should be showing up within 6-8 weeks!

Pretty sweet!

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I believe NONE OF IT!!!
I feel pretty confident we'll see them around the time Quinnn stated, there's not really that much to go wrong this series.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I know, but sometimes it's better to be cynical then disappointed.

Ziggystrdst72

Reaction score
I thought they'd be out in January!

Ohhh well, I read at a couple spots on the web that they'd be out sometime in Januray, but since you'll know what your talkign about and you say the end of February I'll just have to sitand sulk! I really had my hopes up what a let down this is but thanks! It will only be sweeter when they finally arrive I guess!
Peace,
Zach

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Crazy Harry

I believe NONE OF IT!!!
well Luke is right for him, in the UK they will be out around that time, but it always takes about another month for stores in my area to get them anyways so they will be out in some area's at that time and some will not.

i will eat Rowlf the dogs opened card board package if i recive a single series three figure in Feburary, i say late march for me, and this has nothing to do with the shipping of the company, but rather the stores in my area or it's just they come to my area in the US last.

In fact i will rip the figure open with my teeth, then eat the package....you know i WANT this to happen! It"s just sooo un-likey for me!

Zachary,)Rowlf the, I'm buying three Rowlf figs anyways, two to open and one to keep in package, one open one will go on permant display at my Muppet mallory gallory while the other with proably go on my desk becuse i'm probaly going to be touching it a lot, it will wear out.;-)Dog.