Seriously, lets see The Muppets go to Disney World!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Is that what it was for? I think it came out in 1990 (if my dad's handwriting is right) and I'm almost positive MuppetVision wasn't around until the late 90s. Or maybe it was, and I just didn't get to see it myself until then.
It was in 1990 :smile:. And no, I don't think that was around then,
Even if it was, I still I just think it was made as sort of an ad for all of Disneyworld on Disney channel :excited: . A very well made one to :wink:.
Hey....This special is on youtube you know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTnc3eXJU_Q

I like youtube....
I know it is, but I still want it on DVD or official VHS ;-;

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I'd love it if they brought this out on dvd, I don't see why they haven't infact.
I'm sure there is some sort of songs or actor or something thats holding it back.

Bubbadog

Reaction score
Probably. (crosses fingers and waits for all rights to be acquired)

I'm sure if we wait long enough we just may get it.

Who knows?

:smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
All the songs were the muppets own though...
Maybe it's because some of those rides might not be there anymore? I've never been to Disneyworld :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd love it if they brought this out on dvd, I don't see why they haven't infact.
I'm sure there is some sort of songs or actor or something thats holding it back.
ALl the songs were original. unless someone at Henson or Disney or some outside source wrote and copyrighted the music, that's not the issue.

Seems to me, we haven't had any specials even considered. The Valenties show and the Sex and Violence stuff were only included, as they were pilots.

I almost wonder if they're holding back, since a lot of the attractions they visited made the thing look dated.

Teenager's

Reaction score
that.....and Charles Grodin makes the thing look dated too..........hehehehe

Redsonga

Reaction score
that.....and Charles Grodin makes the thing look dated too..........hehehehe
I think he is a very timeless actor actually..and if little ones don't know him it would be a wonderful way of showing his work :smile:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
ALl the songs were original. unless someone at Henson or Disney or some outside source wrote and copyrighted the music, that's not the issue.

Seems to me, we haven't had any specials even considered. The Valenties show and the Sex and Violence stuff were only included, as they were pilots.

I almost wonder if they're holding back, since a lot of the attractions they visited made the thing look dated.
Oh I thought for some reason Raven sings some one elses song..hrmm it's been awhile for me.
Well whatever the case it's not out and I think we all agree that it should be.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oh I thought for some reason Raven sings some one elses song..hrmm it's been awhile for me.
Well whatever the case it's not out and I think we all agree that it should be.
Nope, she sings Rainbow Connection...In fact, that is where I first learnt the song :smile: