1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Albums from the 70's, 80's and 90's now available to download

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Phillip, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

Thank you very much for this information!
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

3. Phillip

4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Hey, do you have to have a particular player for the downloads, or can it also be played in your real player or Windows media player? I hate being so stupid about all this stuff!!
  5. Phillip

They are high-quality remasted MP3's. Yes, they'll play on your computer, MP3 player or any other device that plays music.

Sesame Workshop has gone to the effort to remaster these old records so it's important that we show our support, so that all the old albums are eventually available.
  6. sesamekid75

sesamekid75 New Member

I am unable to buy too many things online at this time including Sesame Street music ... but I fully support what they are doing, not just with the music but with the show as well!
    Yorick likes this.