Sesame cartoons

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL!!! This is what I was talking about in the AIDS post. There are funny and not funny paradies of Muppets stuff out there. These comics happen to be very funny, as opposed to crude toilet humor where the characters are paradied. Thanks for posting Mike!!

-Matt

MIKEB97

Reaction score
No Problemo, Cantus!! The cartoonist who drew these comics does nice drawing of the Muppets. I agree. Muppets being portrayed in toliet humour and sexual homour sounds disturbing to me.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yeah Mike. I think he did the picture of "Fozzy Osbourne" as seen on TP. They didn't know who the artist was, but I think that explains it. Also if your interested, check out the Modern Humorist. (I think www.modernhumorist.com). Take a look around, there was a list of parody characters they put together which was hilarious. :smile:

-Matt

radionate

Reaction score
It was Mike Peters who did the Fozzy Osborne cartoon. He is a political cartoonist, and best known for Mother Goose and Grimm

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ooo, cool Nate. If you haven't already, might be good to tell Danny that. :smile:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Holy cow, an actual non offensive to the Muppets Sesame cartoon! I like it!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL...yeah man, it can be done! For years and years, all this offensive stupidity...look how far we've come!! :big_grin:

-Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am familiar with Mark Parisi's work! Very funny! I saw the Alfred Hitchcock one before!

But I know how you feel about offensive Sesame/Muppet Material. I only liked the HIV cartoon because it was political. It's really happening in another country. If they just decided to do this randomly, it would anger the heck out of me!

I am so sick of these internet cartoons and games and stuff where you're bert or something and you have to try to kill all the other characters. UNCALLED FOR!!!!!

At least people like Parisi do this kind of thing funny!!!