Sesame Character Questions

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
jeffkjoe, if you continued to read through this thread you'd see that I already accepted that Bernie from JTE won't be counted to the total of my list cause he's a cartoon animated character and there's no actual version of that character. Now then, could you or anyone else please help me out by answering the following questions.
1 What's the name of the guy who owned a human cannonball cannon in the episode from Season 34 where Super Grover needed a new cape to fly?
2 Is Margaret the name of the chicken that Super Grover brought in to help him fly in the episode from Season 34 where he needed a new cape to fly?
3 Please describe with as many details as possible what Teenage Monster looks like. She can be found in the Season 31 episode where Telly's uncle sends him a Super Teenage Power Pogo Stick.
Thanks for your help and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's another one for you Sesame Street super sleuths.
1 Have any of you guys and gals seen the episode from Season 31 where Telly leads four younger monsters on a field trip around Sesame Street?
2 Is so, how does the young monster named Maurice differ from the more classic SS character named Maurice Monster, the blue one with a sort of greenish nose?
3 How does the young monster named Lulu from this episode differ from the character known as Lulu who hangs out with the main cast of characters, i.e. with Rosita and Zoe?
4 Would the monster named Lulu from the "field trip" episode from Season 31 be considered as a completely different character altogether from the purplish monster named Lulu who hangs out with the main cast of characters (i.e. Rosita and Zoe)?
Please ansewer ASAP cause I'd like to add these new characters to my listings. Thanks for your help and have a good night.