1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Country

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by TheCount13, Feb 4, 2011.

1. TheCount13

TheCount13 New Member

2. RyGuy

RyGuy New Member

Sesame country introduced me to country music as a whole

"Sesame Country " was the album that introduced me to country music overall . I am very knowledgeable about the genre. Did you know that the first country music millon seller was a 1924 single called "Wreck Of The Old '97 " I known about everybody from Roy Acuff to Zaca Creek , Roy Acuff was known as "The King Of Country Music " and he orginaly ran for governeor of Tennsee in 1948 .

Zaca Creek was a group from the early 90's who had minor success with the somgs " War Paint " and "Sometimes Love's Not A Pretty Thing " they were on Columbia Nashville records in 1990.

BTW, if you would like to start a "country Music " discussion thread, please lrt me know