Sesame Disco record/tape wanted

katieandkids

Reaction score
Hi -- looking for a copy of Sesame Disco on anything BUT 8 track to share with my kids. They think I'm nuts, but I have many fond memories of "Let's make music" and "Doin' the Pigeon." If you can help me I'd appreciate it!

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
I've been meaning to convert my LP to CD for some time, mostly to clean up the clicks and pops that the poor thing has suffered over the years. What you do have to trade??

eric

katieandkids

Reaction score
Trade?

As you can tell, I'm new to this. Okay, a trade. . . I don't have any muppet/sesame stuff to trade but I make some great beaded jewelry. My most popular is a bracelet with handmade, woven "Peyote" beads and swarovski crystals. I typically sell them for $30-$40. I can do it in almost any color and women love them. They make great gifts. If that would work I could get started on it immediately.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I guess you are new to this. The forum rules state that I can't make a copy of the LP and sell it here. I'll let everyone know when I get the CD made, though, as most of my stuff is packed (we're moving Apr. 1) and it'll be available for trade.

eric

katieandkids

Reaction score
Trade

Eric,

I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't very clear. What I meant was the only thing I can think of that I could trade, since I'm not a collector, is some handmade jewelry. I didn't mean to imply I would sell or buy anything. I only mentioned what I usually get for my bracelets because I wanted you to know that they're worth something -- not just plastic beads strung on elastic. I use sterling sliver clasps and crystals. I just thought I could trade you a bracelet and you could give it away to someone special as a gift. Save you some shopping! :wink:
Katie

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
No, no, that's wonderful! I just already packed the record, that's all. I'll let everyone know once I've transferred it and cleaned it up a bit, k??

thanx!!!!

eric

pollick529

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
No, no, that's wonderful! I just already packed the record, that's all. I'll let everyone know once I've transferred it and cleaned it up a bit, k??

thanx!!!!

eric
Hey! Just want to let you know, I am interested in trading a copy with you. :big_grin: E-mail me at gamefan50@hotmail.com or pollick529@yahoo.ca, and maybe we can figure something out. Okay, thanx! :smile:

fraggle fan

Reaction score
katieandkids said:
Hi -- looking for a copy of Sesame Disco on anything BUT 8 track to share with my kids. They think I'm nuts, but I have many fond memories of "Let's make music" and "Doin' the Pigeon." If you can help me I'd appreciate it!
you don't have to sell anything the is a website that will let you download it for free just send me a email asap to learn more. belcher_01@optusnet.com.au :smile: :smile: :smile: :wink:

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
if the website is sesameseventies.com then I would not suggest it. Her site is very well maintained, and her heart is in the right place, but the sound files are messy and contain a bad humming noise.

If anyone wants to wait a few weeks I'll have a clean version of the album for trade.

eric

pollick529

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
if the website is sesameseventies.com then I would not suggest it. Her site is very well maintained, and her heart is in the right place, but the sound files are messy and contain a bad humming noise.

If anyone wants to wait a few weeks I'll have a clean version of the album for trade.

eric
I'd like a clean version of this album. :wink: Do you have any other Sesame albums I am looking for? :concern: If so, can you give me clean copies of those as well :concern: :

http://www.geocities.com/pollick529/tape_trading_service.htm

Thanks a bunch! :excited: