Sesame Muppets in the Macy's Thanksgiving day

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I caught Bob and Maria, Luis and Alan. I wondered why Susan and Gordon didn't show up. I liked that they did "The Street We Live On" song. That was a really good choice.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I really liked seeing them on the parade as well--that's the reason I flip on the TV on Thanksgiving morning. Three muppety balloons and a great float. Ahhh...

Drtooth

Reaction score
MuppetFan123 said:
Happy Thanksgiving !!

They mentioned that Kermit was furnished by The Muppets.I didnt hear any mention of the Disney Company.They did however mention the Wizard of Oz special,the stamps and that next year Kermit and the Muppets will be 50 years old.They also said that he was Macy's Goodwill Ambassador and the last balloon in the parade (could this mean it is his last appearance in the parade ?)
I was stunned. I like the "Muppets" not Disney. I mean, they had enough to plug their upcoming Non-pixar CGI movie (which will probably tank) so I'm glad they used money to furnish ol' Kermie. Come on... Grover, Big Bird, Kermit.... three Muppet baloons in a Macy's parade. If hit only sponsered a Fraggle baloon in liu of that hack Barney, we'd have had a parade to remember!

But anyway, am I the only one p o'd by the return of the Ask Jeeve's balloon? I mean, the Pikachu thing made me angry (Nintendo! If you want to fund a balloon, why not Mario?), but is that site even still up? It's terrible. I used it once, and got the wrong answers.