Sesame Parody I worked on,COLLEGHUMOR>COM

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Hehehe very nice! Pot-Cookie Monster was extreamly toasted!

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Nice looking set and great quality. I'm a big fan of stoner humor, but this was kind of empty. Would have liked to see the longer version, too. The political joke at the end was forced and didn't really fit. The girl is so adorable, perfect Sesame looking kid.

I liked Cookie's voice and the puppeteering is great. No comments regarding getting paid to build a muppet replica vs getting paid for muppet parody, oh noes I didn't? jk

I would love to do some skits like this, like sad kermit and the others, but haven't been able to let myself do that to the muppets. Muppet Halloween is the only stuff I can think of that is clean, ha.

practicecactus

Reaction score
Your stuff is great. Your puppeteering is good and we all know your puppets are top notch. The sketch itself I didn't much care for.
Been done, it's not very funny and I'm never a fan of self realising puppets.
It would have been funnier if the whole hash cookies thing were implied.. like we all, already do.
Like once when cookie monster said he got cookies in the mail and we referred back to a cyprus hill song with the line "just got an ounce in the mail".

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
yeah pretty much mirror my feeling but i dont write the stuff, just build and doll wiggle,

you are right its a very much been thier done that sort of thing , but when people havent been involved in puppetry much things like this might seem new and fresh to them, regardless the production values are thier