Sesame Place Bans Smoking

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I just heard about this in today's USA Today, but it seems that Sesame Place in Langhorn, PA will have a new smoking policy tomorrow as it opens for the summer season: They will ask people to go outside in order to light up. Nice policy, now if they had some way of not charging ppl thru the nose for coming back in, we might have something!

BJ

Viper

Reaction score
Ya When I, updated the sesame Place in-park map this year, I took off all the smoking symbols and made an extra bullet on the map page of the brochure. Busch stadium here in St. Louis has also done the same thing.

I just heard about this in today's USA Today, but it seems that Sesame Place in Langhorn, PA will have a new smoking policy tomorrow as it opens for the summer season: They will ask people to go outside in order to light up. Nice policy, now if they had some way of not charging ppl thru the nose for coming back in, we might have something!

BJ

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
This only makes sense to me. No offense to any smokers, but seeing as Sesame Place is a family park and small children go there, I would hope they wouldn't allow smoking. I'm glad to hear they have banned it.

anytimepally

Reaction score
This only makes sense to me. No offense to any smokers, but seeing as Sesame Place is a family park and small children go there, I would hope they wouldn't allow smoking. I'm glad to hear they have banned it.
I agree.. I'm surprised it wasn't already banned

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I am very happy they took a stand on this issue!