Sesame Place Theme Park

Klonoa

Reaction score
Anyone remember this? Is there another thread on this subject that I missed? I went to Sesame Place once when I was very little. There's a huge Big Bird head at the entrace and there was all sorts of fun kiddy playground things inside. I'll try to remember more about it later.

--Klonoa

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
It comes up from time to time. If you want to see what's new at the park check out their website: sesameplace.com

I've never been there but am planning a trip, probably next year.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Cool, they're still around. They used to have a park out near where I live in Dallas, so that's where we went.

--Klonoa

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I went a few times when I was little--it's near Philadelphia, and that's where I'm from. I always liked it. I think they had a couple of safety issues that made us stop going, but that was many many years ago. If I'm not mistaken, I think they're owned by Anheuser-Busch (sp?) now. Anyway, it's a totally cool experience.

You know what? I should go there again!

Klonoa

Reaction score
Yeah, too bad the one near Dallas closed down. It was like a McDonald's PlayPlace x200,000.

I went to it when I was very very little. The two things I remember most was waiting in line to buy tickets, and I made friends with this kid in the line in front of me and we played together the rest of the day.

The other thing I remember doing was getting my picture taken with Bert. When I got home I wrote a thank you note to Bert and in the note I put some paper clips for his collection in it. :embarrassed:

I remember doing most of the stuff they have on that official Web site. One thing I do remember that is not on the site is Big Wheel Races. But I'm sure they wouldn't do that anymore anyway because of safety things.

I just remember Sesame Place being so much fun. I wanted to go back again, but since it was really meant for little kids I couldn't. I imagine it may not be as much fun to go there as an adult...I don't know. I'd need some kids in tow.

--Klonoa
Getting to see Oscar was great, too. :grouchy: